Sunday, December 23, 2012

Too much Gas, keeps me burping through the day..

My lovely Yellow Orchid

Asalamualaikum..
Miss me? I am not in the best of health this few days..my gastric is back making my life dull and miserable.. Got hold of Eviline tablets before every meals and two more medicine 3 times a day.  It's all because of food. It started when I went to a friend's kenduri and then melangkah lagi ke Hartini's Restoran at section 10 Shah Alam menjamu selera with sambals, ulaman, the siput sedut and the no. one culprit..*petai* those food was to die for...memang pun! I tell you, it's so berselera.. I couldn't get enough. I didn't care what will happen next...lesson not learned!
Western food that I love to cook but the one that drool me more is always the kampung delicacies. See, that's why I am glad for not cooking rice/kampung food in the house often, or else I would be double the size I am now and burping out gas all the time. Also thanks to my family that prefer light and easy food.
Still moving around, even though in poor health. Yes, we were out quite often and eat out most of the time..*and burping all the way, lol!*

Let me share some Menus that I prepared/eat out and the places I went last week..

Tonight..Sunday 23rd Dec..

 Dinning at Mohd Chan somewhere in my neighborhood. Nothing to shout about...Okay, a lot of varieties to choose. Slightly soggy and oily for someone who burps alot...
At least, I don't have to go so far looking for Chinese food.
 Our lunch today, Fried fish for the Gastric patient, Ikan Bawal with
 sambal goreng and not so lemak Udang with Taugeh kasar.

For Tea..yesterday, Saturday

Moist Raisin Cake
This Raisin Cake actually was from my Moist Date Cake recipe. I had a box of raisins that's going to be expired soon. So I baked, Wallah! and never regret it. It's moist and soft..It melt in the mouth.
You can even have it with Caramel sauce like in the Date Cake recipe

 With Caramel sauce.

My none other, 'boring Pasta'...for lunch yesterday.

 Going to Pasar Malam is a must.. to buy fruits and fresh prawns..We love fruits..

Pulasan, banana and Duku langsat.

And, this is my favorite and so does my Mum...Persimmon

Like all Mum, thinking of what to cook gives you a headache. Lastly ended with packed fast food 'roti canai' and of course homemade fish curry.

 We didn't usually take this roti canai in our meal..very very rare.
But this was very very tasty, bought back from Trengganu by a friend.

The favorite Mums Nasi Ayam

 Fried Meehoon

What was I up to?
Pushing the furniture around all by myself and trying to organize this section into a gossip corner..Auww! mana ada gossip and with whom nak bergossip.. Hb dearest couldn't be the best of pals to gossip lol. Tak ada kerja cari kerja.. Whooh! my body was aching all over the next day..but I just love the new look.

Thursday..
My girl had just finished her last paper *exam* on Wednesday.. so off we went to Bangsar ..still looking for my colored kettle. Sad, masih tak ada yang di cari.. Since my darling girl is on 2 weeks holiday we took her lunched at Basil Thai Food .

And my gastric got worse after having this delicious Thai Food at Bangsar Village.
The Tom Yam was soo good and so as the Mango Salad.

Then...
..was saved by the bell..hehe, got helped from daughter dearest to prepare dinner .Can't take anymore of outside food! Lucky I have a bidan terjun chef in the house..thumbs up !!
And above photo was cooked by my Fifa 'Cottage Pie' that same day as the Gastric and throbbing headache melanda diri ku.. burping every minutes..
She started to be in the kitchen at 5.30pm and served around 8.00pm. Both boys were back early...hanging around the kitchen as well. And loved what their baby sister cooked and had cleaned their plates at one sitting. Hmm...love the sight when the siblings worked together!

Last Sunday, 17th Dec, Wedding at Bukit Kiara

A friend Zuraidah, invited me to her youngest daughter's wedding.  It's another beautiful wedding I've ever been. It was held at Bukit Kiara's Club house. But too bad I did not carry my camera along with me. Using my phone was kind of difficult as I was seated rather far from the stairs where the bride and groom passing through. The club itself is so beautiful and spacious that made the wedding so grand.

Picture is rather blurr, the father of the bride walked down the stairs
 giving the bride away..so sweet.


Zue and Me..
The door gifts

Last Saturday..16th Dec
Kenduri at Maria's place..


The house is absolutely big and spacious. It's about 20,000 sq ft.. belongs to Maria and Zainuddin. They are Hb's friends who studied together in UK. We are considered close, a good Golf buddy to Hb once upon a time. And a good story teller, Maria. Always enjoyed their company.
The food served that day was really really finger licking good..really. With  a few sambals and ulam, how could I resist such serving. And durians were served on every tables...yummy!
Maria in blue..time to say our goodbye.

Yawnnning away... night everyone!
Must get a good night sleep, tomorrow my old friend from far away is coming for tea..insyallah.
Adios..

3 comments:

  1. Assalam Iha
    You pun selalu sibuk. Ada aje aktiviti yang perlu dibuat ek?

    Bab perut windy, I dah selalu kena tu sebab I cuba sedaya upaya jaga apa yg dimakan n makan on time (tapi kalau nak kena, kena jugaklah). Kalau berpuasa mesti kena sahur if not sure merana.

    Do you think proses penuaan is the culprit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wkmslm CS..
    I selalu lupa nak pantang when food is concerned..esp Kampung food.
    And Petai tu memang paling I tak boleh tahan..bila makan mesti naik angin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our riddle ended up being We want to writing adapt the actual amazing essential on Hormone balance. Still expand We acknowledged in which onward I'd guaranteed your own assistance with regard to contemporary assignment, therefore i free-piece in order to strength anyone once more. buy royal jelly

    ReplyDelete