Monday, January 18, 2010

My no 1. Celebrity!


Last Friday night, my son Syafiq decided to have barbeque with some friends.The menu were simple. Besides chicken and pasta salad I made chocolate cake and baked macaroni and cheese.

I was excited, know why?? The famous Yuna came to my house!!! The celebrity who won 2nd during the song festival recently. She was my son's classmate. And also a few more others who came that nite. Love her voice, will get her album in no time...mesti beli! Very unique in her own way. Thumbs up!
Well Yuna, next time I have to be in the picture..not syafiq!!

5 comments:

  1. wow!artis datang umah..tak suruh dia perform nyanyi lagu 'sebenarnya'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu la,nak hebohkan hr tu, takut paparazzi tahu. Nway, macamana jaga Aydan on yr own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaga aydan ok jer. xde meragam sgt but still learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..had a wonderful tea at Eha's resident.. delicious chocolate cake..maskossa..sounds like it..carrot cake..Eemmm..thank you Mr Azlan and wife..

    ReplyDelete