Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My garden

Its been days since I've touched my brush. The last time was when I had to finish painting tea boxes and tissue holder for my friends Zulita and Jennifer. Its really hot these days or I could say humid..tho it rains everyday. But according to my hubby "I dont remember snowing in malaysia!" he said.

Alright!! saya memang tak tahan panas. I do my painting at the patio overlooking my garden. Its the area where I like to be most. Looking at the greens and scented flowers I planted, pleases me. Going to Sungai Buloh is like a monthly affair. I go crazy where flowers are concern(hmm, everywhere I guess).

In my garden I have herbs like rosemary, thyme,mint, basil, oregano kampung, cili padi and etc.. Flowers like, geraniums, roses of course, orchids, jasmines some ferns and etc..Well, the world is full of colors. Love it, and enjoy it while u can. And thank you God, thank you! for what you have made my life to be, I am contented! Alhamdullillah.




This is where I do my painting.





The orchid that never stop flowering.

This plant is from Datura's family, but we name it The shooting star!

1 comment:

  1. luvly....met my cuzzies at wan nyah's today. tho a short visit ,yet i'm happy.. as usual..I need like 1001 days to catch up with what up n happenings in our family... miss u cuz.

    ReplyDelete