Thursday, January 14, 2010

My off days!!

Being a wife has lots of commitment..'In sickness and in health until death, do us part!' Remember that..and you'll be forever loved..I hope, my dear! I had to follow hubby outstation every 2 weeks for business meetings. We went on Sunday and back on Wednesday. Its tiring tho as the journey took us 3 hrs plus by car. And I took that as a break.

I brought my painting stuff along. The hotel staff somehow recognized me, the one with the basket, I carried everytime to the hotel. I sometimes gets special treatment like getting extra coffees, tissues and what not..tu je! Happiness you! bcos they remember you. While hubby is out meeting, imagine the whole day to myself, painting! And I got a few items painted. What a bliss!!



But, after awhile.. things can be bored! The thoughts of travelling is exhausted, nor I realised being in the hotel for too long hours. And you need to stretch your feet and some fresh air to breathe. I wandered around the shopping complex nearby.

Will show you what I bought this time. Its china blue t.pot and mugs from china. Not that expensive but not cheap either. Maybe you'l get cheaper in Chow Kit. I think, my friends kak Non or Shidah know where to find it. They are expert in getting lovely china's sets. Anyway I love the set. Not for display but for the family to enjoy coffee or tea in china blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment