Friday, January 22, 2010

To Cherish Memories






Beside being with our love ones, life is never complete without friends. Going out for breakfast, lunch or tea twice a month is good enough. It's one of the way to release tension and makinggood relationship. I looked forward to outing.

There were times when we got together at our house. We cooked like mad, we served like mad even chatted like mad, and worst, we laughed like mad..(haru biru) But it's fun. Friends are for life!

I believe that body and mind go together. If both are in balance you can achieve best results in your life. Also getting enough sleep and tasty food and a good laugh with friends is priceless for the body and soul.

What's for dinner Ma..??

So, good food comes from our kitchen. Tasty or not is different thing, but you know its healthy. I enjoy cooking but sometimes I don't. Somehow, food has to be on the table. After flipping a few pages fr my recipe book, I ended baking bread. Focaccia. It is nothing special for my kids, as bread is baked once or twice a week (bila rajin, ha,ha.). Everyone in the family loves bread compared to rice. Tonight, I cooked roast chicken with salsa to go with my focaccia. So, take a look at what we had for dinner!!


Focaccia with roast chicken and salsa.

Burp!! Ops! enough for the night??
Help your yourself, with another slice!


Focaccia bread.

Bread with jam and butter.


2 comments: