Monday, October 4, 2010

My Weekend's activities to the maximum

Tiap2 kali I complained letih ke, apa ke, I will dibalas double. Tak letih mana pun..tapi dah biasa merungut. I thought weekends are rest days, but that's the days we get visitors. Bulan Raya la katakan. Every weekend tu mesti ada tetamu, kekadang tak sempat mandi lagi org dah datang. So, this Saturday morning got myself and hubby ready mandi and breakfast, thought of getting some groceries at the supermart, my Aunty Wan chu and family are coming..I and fifa wanted to cook Marinara Spagetti and Quiche. But to my surprised,Wan chu and family were already at the gate when I was about to leave. Haish!, malu rasanya, she brought FOOD, that she cooked earlier that morning, big tupperware of chicken curry and prepared dough, *Puri* Am I not lucky to have families who care? Of course we are *hubby pun* We are blessed! Syukur, Alhamdullillah.

I had no choice, but to order some food at the nearest Restaurant Ameer *the friendly family Restaurant, we called it* This Raya, disitu lah tempat mengorder bila tak sempat masak. I ordered Mee Goreng, Beehoon goreng and Mutton Curry to go with the Puri. Len, Wan chu's eldest son came later, penuh rumah, bagai nak pecah.

Not long afterwards, hubby old varsity mate Shafii and wife Ros came. I, biasa lah kelam kabut..dengan Ros nak sembang, dengan Wan chu and family pun nak.

Wan chu and family went back earlier than Shafii. Well, they did not looked like they're leaving my house..non stop talking, maybe nak cover what they had missed. Last, last balik juga. Ooh, aah! penat, banyak sangat bercakap. All the washing and serving actually done by Fifa but the keeping of dishes back to the cupboard pun boleh meletihkan*itu I kena buat*
The same night my sister Liza called up, nak datang.. Pukul berapa? 9pm. Alamak! I asked hubby to take a nap for about one hour before they came.. I thought I dah letih, but.... biasa la.. They left about 11 something.

Tak boleh tidur, my little girl fifa, *I still think that she is still a baby* her night out with friends. Bagi chan, penat buat kerja. I waited and waited until she"s back home safely, baru boleh tidur. *No photo snapped for this day*

Sunday.
Another hectic day! Morning, had to be with hubby to Extraordinary General Meeting of Permai, held at our Kota permai golf club. The first meeting hubby attended since he fell sick. As we came in the meeting room, everyone gave a clapped of welcome..very very touched to see him walked through the crowds, unsteadily *sob* Many had come to him to say hello and giving him words of motivation. Thanks guys, he really need it! I as usual *hubby's chaperone* busy explaining about his condition to my fellow neighbors.We had light lunch before we left home.

Belum sempat buat apa2 pun.. dah ada call from hubby work mate from Johor, they were already at our area. Baru nak prepare lunch for the kids.. Marinara Spaggeti. Nasib baik, Fifa took over. Well, served apa yang ada.. cookies and cakes..oh ya, and ice cream. Agak lama juga sembang2.

Just after they left had to fetch my car, sent for service. Sempat bersantai with son Syazwan to Paparich. *sigh, catch my breath* There went my Sunday...
Correction...Weekends and weekdays to the maximum...or Everyday activities to the maximum..oh, whatever!!


Hubby, at the meeting.

Dah nak habis makan, baru teringat nak snap!


2 comments:

  1. phew...penat baca..enjoying myself tengok good pictures of delicious fooodddd...la pasai tak de gambor wan chu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chuwa, mana nak ada gambar, kelam kabut..kul 10am,dah datang!

    ReplyDelete