Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun on the last day of Syawal!



This is called Sherry Baby..


Dancing lady.


Yang ini, tak tau nama, but never stop flowering.

This time around this lovely three orchids blooming in my garden!!

At the beginning...
Upset, whooh! whooh!.. the maid which I was supposed to get, did not want to come. How disapointing! I was really downed, and it spoilt my day.. rasa nak makan semua orang! Banyak ragam orang Indon ni..mengada! Nampak gaya, kenalah tunggu lagi.
Semalam, dah berangan angan nak relax with my painting stuff . It's been awhile now, I simply hide it away..with all this hectic routine I'm having now .. it's really impossible!!
Dugaan, dugaan. Semoga Allah, make me a strong person and have patience *more patience, this time*

Later the next day...


The weekend with so much fun with friends and food at*open house*
Since it's Saturday, and last day of syawal, I got a chance to go out leaving hubby with the kids. I cooked Nasi lemak for the family before I leave. My first open house was at Noraida's in Bukit Rimau. Had planned earlier with Zulita. She fetched me on the dot 12am...very punctual. Good food! that's how I could describe.. ada lamb, kuay teow, chicken pie, nasi minyak, satay, chendoi, and etc.. I have BIG appetite lately, who wouldn't if this kind of food served.

By the way, Noraida has a beautiful house.


The hostess, Noraida.


From left, Wani, Zulita and Noraida. Tengok tu kita orang, lepas makan laksa,
kuaytiaw pulak.

I had to leave early as I had one more open house at Roslina's in Kelana Jaya. Kenyang pun tak habis lagi..Zulita send me home and I left to Roslina's house with Fifa after Zohor. I was never so glad to see the *girls* We hugged *muah! muah* and I really missed them. Memang lama tak jumpa. The last time at Chatter's place in June. They said I was losing weight compared to the last time they saw me..*yup! 7 kg* Kalau saja2 nak kurus, memang susah. But now, makan apa pun still maintain..penat kut!
Here are more photos at Roslina's house.


Left: Lina, K.Shidah and Azian

Roslina, Lina, Nor, Fairuz and Kak Shidah.

Rita seated next to Yati.

Azian, seated on the sofa in front of Fifa, and Dina at far right.

Nasi Dagang.

Laksam.

Desert: chocolate cake and caramel pudding *her specialty*


The Next day, Sunday...
I knew there will be guest coming, I decided to cooked early. I cooked Laksa Curry. It was sometime at 12 something noon, when my sister Intan called, coming over with cousin Yong and hubby Megat.
Nasib baik dah masak. I took out my frozen chicken pie and thawed. They arrived at 3.30pm. Langkah kanan lagi... my cousin Megat Mustapha and fairuz pulak sampai. Lega rasanya especially when there's food to serve.

Yong, Megat and my sis Intan

With Sister Intan


My son Syazwan, Megat Mustapha, Megat and hubby.



Me and Fairuz
In my kitchen, Yong Fairuz and sister Intan.
I

My Curry laksa.

2 comments:

  1. salam..ape pun as long as you're happy and everyone around you are happy..syukur alhamdulillah...hai tak sabor nak makan apa namanye tu..terong ngan daging mesin tu...masoka ke apa namanye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Chuwa, glad that you visit my blog, anyway namanye Mousaka!. Wait for my new entry...terliur dgn recipe!

    ReplyDelete