Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sharing some pictures of flowers from my garden.

Bleeding Heart Vine


One of my favourite, still searching for it's name.


My 'Rose of India'

Weekends had arrived again, it seemed like yesterday. Diam tak diam dah 6 bulan hubby di rumah..how fast time flies. We, slowly got ourselves adapted to the life without maid, doing it with passion, I hope.. Kalau dapat maid alhamdullillah, kalau tak, syukur juga. Hubby said, I should be thankful that I am capable to run the household and blessed with good health! *Sob* Alhamdullillah.. I can fully understand how he felt, if only he can contribute to the housework. No worry my darling hubby, get well first, and we' ll consider that later!

We had a relaxing weekend..
Saturday, hubby went out with Syazwan. They had lunch together, while fifa and me had madonald and I just wanted to be around the house. My Syafiq had gone outstation for assignment.
I had baked 'Quiche' for my dear friend Faridah and hubby from Klang. They will be leaving to Mekah..and had come to visit us..how nice! Selamat menunaikan Haji dan semoga mendapat Haji Mabrur!!


Specially baked for you, Faridah and Mat Noh.

Beautifully served!


Sunday, mula2 rasa nak masak, but later, hubby decided to have brunch at Raju's. I dont really favour Indian food actually, but at Raju's the food is served hot. What I meant is, you could request them to fry fresh seafood and chicken. And the best is, it's served on banana leaf.

Indian food, hubby's fav!

Served on banana leaf.
Budak berdua ni, tolak kayu dgn batu, he, he.

We had too much for lunch, so decided to have something light for dinner. What else, bread is the simplest. Made something to go with it..meat with mushroom. Italic

Freshly baked from my oven!


Penat cari recipe, and end up with this. Meat with Mushroom.
It goes well with a cup of coffee...purrfect!!!


It's Monday, Fifa off day from college. We were at Chawan Bangsar while
waiting to fetch hubby from physio. The ice drinks, are in tall glasses.
And it is worth the price!

Tengok tu, Taufoo bakar..

2 comments:

  1. salam...i suka buka blog you and kak teh... cantik tengok gambor bunga-bunga dan all the delicious food in it..tengok je dah rasa lapor..good job..sedih gak kan kalau tidak u and abang lan will be on this haj trip this year kan..tak pe mungkin ada hikmah disebalik semua yang berlaku..ada rezeki insyaAllah akan sampai juga..ok till we meet again..bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, memang sedih x dpt pegi hj,semua tu Allah tentu kan.Nnti You dtg,kita gi Raju, nak!

    ReplyDelete