Friday, October 29, 2010



Presenting "Azalea and Rose"!

Azalea.
I have 4 colors of these plant. The other three are white, dark red,and light pink
It is really popular during Chinese New Year. You can find plenty
of these plant at
Sungai Buloh or at any Nursery before the festival.


Rose.
Roses has always been my favourite ever since.

Sentimental
And this week, I would also love to share my very first tea set which was passed down by my grandma. And I used to remember how much she adored the set. That was why she wanted me to have it then..*sentimental* from whom I love dearly!. I displayed it in my kitchen, It's colorful indeed! And gives my kitchen a cheerful look!




It's a set of 6. Red, avacado green, bright green, yellow, orange and blue.
Fine china and made from Japan. The name is Sone'




It's Dinner Time!!


We had Pan fried Salmon, Garlic bread, fried vege, salad and
Hollandaise sauce.




I fried these Salmon with lots of rosemary, thyme and squeeze of lemon.


Hollandaise sauce.

3 comments: