Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sentimental Values to share

Plants and flowers for the week. And are currently blooming!!

Cattleya


Bromeliad


As you can see, I have all the time blogging lately eh!!
Macam la banyak masa kan.. I made up the time actually. Yes, time for myself.. to share my thoughts and my interest..I felt better after that!
And in this post and onwards, why not we *play house* and sharing sentimental things. As I mentioned before, I always had the passion for creating beautiful things. And
this beautiful things could be seen from my handy work *wink* I enjoyed it so, so much.. I sewn my daughter's dress with smocking when she was young *still keeping it* And I had also sewn each of my kids their quilt patchwork. It was a satisfaction you can't described. like painting...Hmm, I missed doing that too!!


Well, what do you think? It's my creation!


The red dress, was my very first try!

The dresses, has been vacumn packed and will be passed on
for the next generation.. to cucu maybe!


Quilt patchwork


Other things, like collecting Sovenier Plates, tea pots...from different country, or doesn't matter to me where it came from..for as long as it caught my eyes. And silverware too. And last but not least, my tea sets, and dinner sets. Well, do you believe it, when I say hubby is the one who helped with the collections? True enough, without him I wouldn't be buying. Whatever we shopped hubby was always around to make the choosing *dia yang lebih* seriously, you know!
My friends used to say, *lucky me*...ya ke? I dont think so...not fair, he got to choose!! he, he. But anyway, I am thankful enough! Thank you hubby for buying me those precious sentimental things.

Just to share our simple but healthy lunch. Soup tulang, Fried tenggiri
and fried sawi bunga.

Until the next entry, I will share more... see yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment