Monday, March 21, 2011

Apa sudah jadi???


Apa sudah jadi???
What happen to my plan to a healthy Cooking, apa kah artinya?? I had this craving for food and baking yang mengila lately. Sudah tergoda dengan recipes from the bloggers. But, don't blame me ya, who could resist such wonderful recipes. Ini lah gara2 berbloging. The craving that I'm having is just beyond controlled! Tapi, sempat jugak berpainting, eh,eh! look at the painting! What can you tell from the picture? Food!!


Painted last week. As I was painting, I did my baking...
Oohlala! What a blisss!! Got to paint and also enjoy
eating from new recipes. Oh, dengan Hubby sekali ya!

I baked this Fruit Pastry on Sunday Morning for my Sis
Datin Liza.

Hmmm, not too sweet, I simply less the sugar for this recipe.


Sunday
A short notice from my Sister Liza to come before lunch..only managed to cook Nasi Ayam AND the delicious Fruit Pastry *sounded like mum (perasan masakan sendiri sedap)*

Align Left

Enjoying my Nasi Ayam....

B.I.L Dato Yussof, chatting with Hubby, and waiting
for dessert to be served.

Sila..please enjoy the Delicious Dessert!!


Later that evening, Abang Fauzi and Kak Faridah came
to visit us. See, that's why I love to bake, we had guest
almost every weekend.

After heavy Lunch and Tea, we had Tuna and Chicken Sandwiches for dinner.



Friday


My Niece Ida and her family were in KL. visited us last Friday.




I prepared Corney Dog,
Orange Chiffon Cake and pengat
keladi


Orange Chiffon Cake


Our Dinner Last week.

This is Nasi Ayam. I steamed the Chicken. Konon2 healthy.
But the next day..
Mee Goreng with lots of veges.

Cantonese Kotiau

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed looking and sharing my daily life activities and my menus.
And I will share more in my next entry. Bye for now, Muah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment