Monday, March 28, 2011

News, Menu and Birthday Treat!




Today, Monday I got shocked when my neighbor K.Faridah called, that her hubby was admitted yesterday at 1.00a.m. He had difficulties in Breathing. I thought after fetching hubby from physio at Pantai we would go and visit them. But according to K. Faridah again, her hubby had stabilized and out of emergency to the normal room. Insyallah going home tomorrow *Tuesday*
Phew!! What a relieved! It was only yesterday that I sent Bubur Durian to their house. Oh,oh.. I hope not that Bubur....By the way, Get well soon Abang Fauzi, and hope to see you both soon!


Something very simple Menu for dinner tonight. It's Tortilla with Mango Mix Salsa.
Why Mango? I am cutting down Tomatoes and beans. They're not good for Arthritis.


It may look like a lot of work making this, but actually it's not.


I made Chicken and beef filling Tortilla
Beef Filling Tortillas with Salsa


Hubby's with tomatoes mix mango Salsa.

Mine, totally Mango Salsa.

The weather had been terribly hot these few days, my lips cracked and so was my mouth, sore and dry.. I was down with headache on Saturday, it was throbbing at the left side of my head. Haish! macam2 penyakit bila dah berumur ni. Tak tahan langsung bila aje bertukar cuaca...panas salah, sejuk pun salah. Tak boleh di layan sangat.
Ya, despite the throbbing, I still went to Pasar Malam with my girl looking for Satay and durians. I got both... very excited for the durian especially, so that I could make tempoyak and bubur durian. When I reached home, I quickly opened the durian, it's good fruit, lemak manis or other word *hangit*. I like durian hangit. Packed them nicely and kept in the fridge for the next day. And took my bathed, did my prayer and off I went to bed early. zzz..zzz

Sunday Morning, I got up feeling refreshed and after preparing breakfast, I called my Mum. Asking her how to cook Pulut *tak tau masak pulut, hehe* I was going to eat with bubur Durian. After bla bla bla awhile understood and cooked the pulut. The pulut was not really cooked, tasted slightly mentah...apasal? My Mum kata, put less water. Well, make story short, I steamed it, baru masak betul.. Put it aside, we had to rushed to my Nephew Taqi at Sri Kembangan, he's spending us lunch at Restoran Ayam Kampung. How very nice of him! Ish,ish, berbesar hati sungguh Taqi, nak belanja Acik and Family. He had been wanting to treat his parents and us together sometime ago, but timing was not right. We could never say No to him, we know how disappointed he will be. What's the occasion this time? Oh, Taqi's B'day rupanya! And Mimi's too. Bought them both a present and hope you both love it!

We reached there slightly late, Syazwan suffers from morning syndrome *susah bangun pagi* While my other baby *Syafiq* is busy like a bee, he left very early sending off a friend going for Umrah *well, good excused this time*



Gulai Tempoyak

Juadah yang paling popular sekali, ulam dan petai




Tengok anak saya, suka makan kampung...
kenalah cari isteri orang kampung.

Anyone looking for baby sitter??

Align CenterAlalala... shian dia...
Anyway, Congrat Mimi!!


Meanwhile..
Back from lunch I cooked my Bubur Durian.




Hmm.. memang sedap! It's my favorite.

Nak tau, on the way back, kami sempat singgah Market Sri Kembangan. Puas lah hati Hubby I dapat jejak kakinya kat market...beli ikan lagi!
So, salam sayang to you alls ya!! Goodnite!



No comments:

Post a Comment