Sunday, March 13, 2011


My Garden.





Hi everyone, here are some photos of food and activities during the weekend and along the whole week.


This marble espresso brownies was the second time
I baked this week, thinking that my sis Teh coming for
the weekend! Well my dear sister, as you can see the last
spoonful,baru teringat kat you and Abang Din,
but it's already too late..
Hmmmm, tak ada rezeki!! hehe.


We had company, nephew Taqi spent the weekend with us.


Having fun with *cucu* hehe, my nephew's son Aydan!


Cornish for tea, on Sunday!


Ini Apam Salji. Fifa had put some *cool* colouring,
well, what do you think?


Ok, kan...boleh buat business tak?

This menus, was what I prepared for dinner on Saturday
with my Nephew and family.


My Roast Chicken *recipe malas ku*
While Sunday, I cooked Nasi and lauk pauk..sambil petai udang, Masak taucu,
Pais Ikan bilis bakar, sayur with taufu, sambal belacan and ulam..
lupa nak snap *rugi*


A simple lunch on Saturday for Hubby *Salmon with vege and fried potato



Cutoo Day.
Breakfast at Zaiton's house.


Zaiton prepared a few deserts, kueh nyonya and sandwiches.


Desert from kak Shidah, Oats with yogurt and fruits.
Yum,yum!


Main Menu, Nasi Lemak and Sambal Udang *power you!*
and Ayam Goreng.


The three Birthday girls, Roslina, Fairus and Lina with their
cakes! 'Happy Birthday Girls!!'


Gara2 Makan2, badan masing2 pun makin ramping ya!!

So, I hope you peeps enjoyed the pictures especially the food ya! But I am trying my best to cut down some calories in my cooking, starting this Monday. My weight dah naik 2 kg for the past 2 weeks...dahsyat kan? I should slow down making sweet desserts for a while. Wait for my healthy diet recipes...insyallah!
Yawn!! Goodnight! and sweet dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment