Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nice recipes to share!




I spent some quality time in my garden today. Since ada maid, I hardly be with them *plants*, only looking and admiring them from inside the house. Kesian bunga2 I...especially my orkids, dah ada fungus. So today, I sprayed pesticide *Ch Mancozeb* I hope my cattleya, phalaenopsis and dendrobium will bare more flowers again.
Not only be in the garden, my kitchen too was fully occupied, cooked for lunch and also desert.
What did I cooked and baked??

Ta..daaa..



'Orange & blueberry Cake'
I don't have blueberry
but I put Black Pitted Cherry instead.
I know.. Hubby and me only had a piece each *wink*

Got the recipe from my old Table Magazine.
It's 'one bowl method' recipe.

Align Center
Hmm, Smells good, and of course the taste was fantastic.
I love it, and definitely will bake it again..
I highly recommend this simple to do cake.

By tonight, what is left, I wonder??

It's Fifa's 2nd plate!


Our lunch, today.

From left, Ikan terubuk masin, Ikan tengiri fried with ginger in Olive oil,
Sup mee sua, pumpkin lemak and chinese style fried beef.
Really elaborate kan. Don't know what got into me!!
Ya, ya, we only take about 2 pieces of beef and only
the pumpkin with a little gravy.


Last night's dinner:

Seafood Pasta, for the Kids

Hubby's.

With only one Muscle in my plate. And cooked, in different pan
without the seafood, as I am trying to eat healthy..Ahem..


But that morning...

The food yang tak boleh resist! Yellow Curry.
Breakfast at Nyonya Colors, in Empire Subang.

A friend in need is a friend in deed! Dalam semua hal,
terutama sekali, Makan!



I hope you guys do enjoy the pictures... I do get carried away at times,
with my cooking, and whatever I do. It was just for fun and something to share it with.
Like always, till my next entry. Goodnite!


2 comments:

  1. adui..makan..makan..makan...i could be a good makan friend only if i'm near to you...

    ReplyDelete