Sunday, March 6, 2011

The love of My Life.... food and paintings!



This picture was taken two hours ago at
Old Town Kopitiam Signature at Taipan Subang.
Outing with the kids.


Here comes another Sunday!! See how Time flies. One week to another was just like yesterday. However, umur meningkat setiap hari. Anak2 pun Masyallah, how fast they have grown *taller and fatter* hehe, jangan marah!
As most parents, we wanted our kids to become a successful person *hereafter* Every child has some kind of special in them..Behavior and likings are different, eventhough they come from the same mold. Likewise the career aspiration are not the same..be it an Engineer, Psychologist or even Entertainer *wink* They are.. love of my life... Apples of my Eyes! My love towards my kids are undivided. No matter what, you guys will have my blessing! Muah!! And hopefully that's my Doa.

Cooking for the family, sometimes can be fun and sometimes....*tau2 aje la. But I always go for simple food..ala2 barat gitu! Bukan apa, it's easy to prepare, betul! Kalau masak nasi berlauk, banyak kerenah. Yang kelakarnya, I ni suka masak Western, tapi pantang kalau makan restoran Kampong *kampooong habis* mak mentua lalu pun tak nampak. Itu yang tak nak masak kampong kat rumah, nanti gemuk!

So, let's see what I cooked on friday... Seri muka. I love my mum's Seri muka. I called her for the recipe.. Boleh tahan sedap, but a bit too soft. Still, my Mum's the best


Seri Muka


And Saturday, No mood! Lunch, I cooked Nasi goreng. But for dinner, I cooked Fettucine with Beef stragonoff and fried potatoes.


Fettucine with Beef Straganoff

While Sunday, Lunch, No Mood lagi! Bought at our friendly Restaurant Ameer. BUT I baked Marble Espresso Brownies...sedap giler! Never know that it's so easy to prepare. You peeps should try! I shall forward the recipe sometime later. And dinner pulak, I baked Whole Chicken with herbs and Cold Pasta Salad with peperoni. Senang kan.. tak payah menumis, tak selerak pun dapur!


Marble Espresso Brownies
Align Center

Cold Pasta Salad with peperoni and Roast Herbs Chicken




Here are two paintings that I just finished..*still not vanished*


For my beloved S.I.Law.


This one for someone special.


Adios peeps! Till my next entry, insyallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment