Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cookies...


I started baking cookies on Saturday, but stop on Monday, for Hb usual Physio..continued again on Tuesday. Knowing me, what I had in mind of cookies to make and turned out the other round. Okay so far, but in my heart I wanted to make a lot more. But as the time did not permit me to do so *baju Raya pun tak ada lagi* I was thinking of wondering around looking for Raya stuff at the booth at Shopping Complex while Hb at Physio. Not many days left actually, as Aidil Fitri is somewhere early next week. Anyway, whatever... without Baju Raya pun tak apa...asalkan bahagia..
I had guest, my nephew in law Nizam Open Fast for two nights in my house. So, let's see what I had cooked for Iftar and what cookies I had baked.


Cornflakes and Nastar Almond Tart. I got the Almond
Tart recipe from Rima. It was nice compared to what the
normal Tart I used to make.

Cat's Tongue and Cashew Nut Cookies.

Ginger Nut and Cashew Nut cookies.

Famous Amos Chocolate Chips

This one for Hb, less sugar.

Monday night Iftar

Hb, Nizam and Syafiq

Tuesday night, we had rice and Soto.

Have a good sleep! Goodnight....

3 comments:

  1. tu dia aihhhh dah stat mengukis! hermmm handalan di dapur ropanya kak Iha ni yek! btw, resepi kak Rima tu always nampak tempting kan? meriah, meriah nampak meja tu hermmmmmm auwmmmmm....raya mana kak tahun ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raya kat sini..only after a week baru balik Perak, insyallah. Apa nak kata Yong, memang orang Dapur kan saya ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam sis Iha, Selamat menyambut Hari Raya IdilFitri buat sis Iha sekeluarga juga mohon kemaafaan zahir/lahir dan batin.

    Semoga sambutan perayaan hari lebaran ini begitu meriah bersama sanak saudara sepusat sepusing juga bersama sahabat handai semua.

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete