Sunday, August 14, 2011

Temptations during Ramadhan..



During this Ramadhan, I see almost all bloggers showing their delicious and tempting menu for Iftar. Besides, being good muslim *beramal* in this month, I dare say temptation or craving towards Food is in everyone. Neither do I nor any one else could just be simple or.. *makan apa ada* The least they could do is cook or buy back their favorite food. Like me I would prefer to cook...*puas rasanya dan Masak masakan yang berasa. It didn't have to be so elaborate but a little extra ingredients dah memadai.. How could I not cook one special dish at least, as every day without missed my kids would asked me what I had cooked for tonight. And also during this time, you got extra strength for cooking ya. Like baking cake, I sempat jugak buat untuk Hb which I did not insert in the previous entry, my HummingBird Cake.

HummingBird Cake

On Saturday night, my niece Dira came with a present for Hb and me for our birthday and Open Fast with the rest of us. She got us Chocolates that we both love so much having it after meal. Thank you Dira!!
I cooked 3 kinds of dishes, Fish Curry, Sweet Sour Prawn and Beehoon Soup... Dira loves soupy..
Eh, one more, Salad with left over Lamb and sauce.

I lovee Choclates




Bought Popia and Murtabak at Pasar Ramadhan.

Night Out.. Starbucks

Had light refreshment at Starbucks after Terawih prayer.

My favorite drink at Starbuck *Caramel Macchiatto*

Adios...

2 comments:

  1. ya ampun mak aiii, ni hok rasa lemah je nak dtg sini ni...makanan sedap sesaja, meh le kita berjiran kak oi! yr cake looks delicious, moist n sexy! nasi Arab...lamba khabsa, mandi chicken...uishhh dah lama tak makan nasi Arab, my hb pung crazy over Arabic food nih! nti klu jumpa resto Arabic beh2 rekomen kt kita, so far kita rasa yg sodap kt cyberjaya nun, Saba'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yong..
    Ehem, my cakes r all delicious,hehe..*promote*
    Memang, kalau kita berneigbor bole jugak kita hantar mengantar yek.. I bagi cake, U bagi singggang ikan or sambal petai, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete