Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Present, Plants And Menu.



My kids got me this Recipe Book for my 'B'day' Today. Thank you love! Will make use of the recipes in this Book. They know Nigella Lawson is one of my favorite Chef. I will do one recipe for iftar from the book tonight..insyallah.



PLANTS
It has been awhile I have any good gardening material to write about. My plants looked happily flowering with nice fragrant almost can be smelled everywhere in my garden. My Gardenias and my Kerak Nasi or Vallaris Glabra in English has a very sweet smell that any passer by would ask where that smell came from. My Roses too, blooming in the pots, though they don't look that healthy. Well, I should thank my Sister Teh for giving me the fertilizer almost 2 months ago. Since then, the plants started flowering.
My orchids, just starting to get healthy after I forbid my maid from watering or in contact with them. It's not the same when you manage it yourself..

Gardenia

Vallaris Glabra *Kerak Nasi*


It's a beauty, isn't it!






Yesterday Iftar I cooked a bit extra portion of each dish, Fried Beef with Green Peper, Fried Lala with Towchew and Bee Hoon Soup. For Deserts, Fifa baked Brownies and Curry puff.

A bit too much for us!

Sunday's menu. Pasta and Fried Salmon with plenty of Herbs




Lengat pisang

I've got to go now. Wanna explore into my new Recipe Book..*happy*
Adios!

4 comments:

  1. wahhhh kagum betullah kita tgk garden dia (apatah lagi juadah iftar dia), mmg suka menanam yerk? klu saya selalu tanam ape pokok musti mati punyer, tangan panas! good job sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis Iha, Selamat menyambut hari Ulang-Tahunnya semoga-segala niat dan doa juga pintaan akan di-perkenan kan olehNya.

    Sis Iha begitu rajin ber-gardening juga ber-cuisine jika kita berjiran pasti boleh bertukar pandangan mengenainya ya.
    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Yong, I memang suka bebeno bergardening..bila I tengok bunga2, tenang rasa hati.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waailakummusalm Ratna, terima kaseh kerana sudi ke blog saya. Apalah sangat garden saya, kalau nak compare dengan you. Pohon2 buah tropikal di taman you membuat kan saya sangat teruja. Kita kan suri rumah, kalau tak memasak dan menjaga rumah apalagi kan..

    ReplyDelete