Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Hope and Menus...

I was busy since Monday with Hb to clear some Banking matters and today Hb had an appointment with a new Doctor from UMSC Prof. Dr. Lydia a Rehab on Spine Speciallist. Was recommended by a Doctor friend, Prof. Dr Yip Cheng Har. The appointment was at 3.00 p.m and ended exactly one hour. The Therapy will begin after the 13th of September. Hb will have an intensive Therapy for two weeks regarding his hands that includes accupunture, stimulation of the brain and also Test on burning sensations of the Nerves System. Hmm.. She gave us some hope and confidence.. And with Allah's willing...
Well, I will be busy driving again by then. And since it will be in Jln University, while Hb at Rehab, where shall I pass my time for two an half hours?... Oh, ya..Amcorp Mall, here I come! *ish.ish ish*
So, tonight for Iftar, my son volunteered to buy back food. No pictures of tonight's iftar, alright.

We had light meal for Iftar yesterday. I cooked Yee Mee and Fifa made Pepperoni Sandwiches. Two different kind, but it was tasty and we enjoyed the food very much. Burp!!
It reminded me of last year's Ramadhan, without a maid and Hb was just about to recover. I only managed to cook one or two meal, mostly Pastas and simple food, yet we were satisfied and thankful in fact, that we had each other to Open Fast. However, we survived of course! and none of my kids ever commented on the food I cooked....Alhamdullillah.


Yee Mee

Chef Fifa, preparing Pepperoni Sandwiches. Ooollalla!!



Voilla!!

Two nights ago...

Fish Curry, Fried Vege, Chicken Rendang and
Fried Salmon

While I was cooking this Rendang, my girl suddenly came to the kitchen
and said, * The house smelled of RAYA..*

Salam Ramadhan...
Adios!

4 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah doa dari kami semua semuga abang lan sembuh sepenuhnya...tengok makanan yummy..yummy je...mee goreng pun nampak sedap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih, semoga Allah sahaja yang dapat membalasnya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best dapat anak dara buleh tulung kt dapur ye kak.. saya esok2 tataulah...tgk anak dara zaman ni mcm shushah le, 24 jam dok berkepit ngan laptop (just a sample of my anak buah) heee...
    semoga hb getting better n better
    *tak menahan betui tgk yee mee tu, berzaman tak makan geng2 cam sizzling nih hermmmm slurpppp...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alhamdullillah Yong, setakat ini dara saya sorang tu..apa hal pun ikut mood dia jugak.
    Insyalllah, Hb will be better.
    And Yee Mee tu, resepi besa2 je. Dlm gambar apa pun nampak sedap!

    ReplyDelete