Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Hello..
I have not been busy but been lazy...yup! The weather made me want to stay indoor and relax. And perut ku pulak meragam...bloated! Also, it's the rain probably buat you betul2 dalam kemalasan. But at times panas terik yang amat.. so humid, then came the rain, selebat lebatnya.. malam sejuk, hingga kan air rasa macam ais. Apapun terima aje lah..semua tu ada kebaikan nya.

Saturday, 19th November.
The Newcomer to the family.. Mimi, my nephew Taqi's wife gave birth to a baby Boy. Congrats to you both and also to my dear sister Teh and Abang Din for their 3rd cucu for this year! Wah, meriah sungguh keluarga my Sis, baru 2 bulan yang lalu dapat cucu twins dan dapat pulak lagi sorang..3 heros pulak tu.
We went to the Hospital on Saturday. And again we gathered at Taman Tun to be with my two sisters the next day. Maklumlah jarang2 jumpa. So, there's always things to share...biasa lah. Sometimes we disagreed, then we kissed and made up. This is what family are all about.
Of course no cooking only bought food served on the table...busy sembang, hehe. We went home late after dinner.

Mimi and her Newborn Son

He's adorable!

At Taman Tun, Sunday.


Now, let's take a look at my last night dinner and the previous nights..


Baked Chicken Tortillas and Tomato Salsa

Nasi Lemak, Cantonese Beehoon and Fried kueyteow.


Hope you enjoy the pictures. My perut is still meragam and the night is cold...I want to be wrapped in my quilt cover and zzzzz.
Goodnight!.

4 comments:

  1. assalam Iha
    I banyak nak komen nih :-)
    1. tahniah dpt cucu sedara
    2. bunga rona biru kat garden you tu, apa namanya in Malay?
    3. memang best jumpa adik beradik kan? You all look alikelah..
    4. masakan you... tis..tis.. *meleleh* -CS-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah dpt cucu sedara...tgk baby musti gerremmmm....ehemmm akak bila lagi ni? hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wkmslm..
    1.terima kasih.
    2.Bunga tiga bulan or Hydrangeas in english
    3.ya ke, we look alike..
    4.masakan ku nothing special actlly, pikir je masak.
    Sorry yek, bagi you meleleh, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terima kasih yong,
    I tak nak pressure anak I. By right dah boleh kawin pun. He's 27..dia nak enjoy dulu, KOT.
    Nyway, biar lah what's best for him is best for me!

    ReplyDelete