Thursday, November 10, 2011

Visiting Malls??

I like the idea of having this variety cakes, then buying
a Whole Cake. Well, this delicious cakes was from
my Nephew Taqi and wife for us..during Raya time.
Sorry ya guys, Acik telupa nak masuk dlm
entry Aidil Adha. Thank you!


Why was I at the Mall every 2 or 3 times a week? And how I started lepaking...
*dah tak ada bahan cerita dah..so let me ramble a little bit..*

Cerita dah basi but it started..after a few days Hb was discharged from the Hospital. He had to start Physio immediately. We went to KPJ Damansara just for a few months, then KPJ Shah Alam, also a few months then to Pantai Hospital for One year, and now at UMSC. I had to hang out at the nearest Mall nearby to the Hospital for 2 an half hours for 3 times a week. From Malls in Shah Alam to Malls in Damansara, or Bangsar, and now, Midvalley la pulak.. But what did I do? At times when I got bored with window shopping, I lepak at the Book store.. And sometimes with some friends having coffee, chatted away.. to kill the time.
I wasn't happy, walaupun I got to lepak at Malls, siapa yang suka kan, Hb sakit..He was not strong at the time, had to be pushed on wheel chair. But Alhamdullillah, about few months later, he could walked on his own tho wobbly. Then... slowly he recovered, bit by bit.
So, sehingga hari ini lah I would be around the Mall..wondering around, membeli belah..and having coffee...

Ya, bagi bab membeli ni, memang tak dapat menahan.., kalau dah selalu sangat, you know where to get bargain corner.....seronok! Of course, I do know my limit...apa2 yang price nya reasonable yang tak membuat Hb menegur. Canister dari 1 dah jadi 3..hehe... from 60%, to 80%, yalah one time I bought at 60%, tut tut, turun sampai 80%, giler tak beli..


Today, at Metrojaya Midvalley.

The Gardens, Midvalley.

Cootoo Get together, 9th November 2011
Only 6 turned up, .. 2 over the seas, 2 more ???

Sorry Girls, my battery Camera kaputt la..
No pictures of Kak Non and Rita.

Sekian lah buat kali ini...
Adios!

7 comments:

  1. Herm cake tu hbs licin kan.. Huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iha
    Mind if I ask... your husband sakit apa?

    I pun suka beli slices of diff. cakes macam tu. Puas merasa instead of merasa 1 jenis aje..kan?
    Gambar2 sale tu, macam entice I pi shopping aje?? hehe.. -CS-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CS..
    My Hb was diagnosed A.V.M. near his spinal Cord.
    Please check my entry May, 2010.

    I prefer to bake my own cakes..hehe.
    Yes, shopping is like food, very enticing, walaupun tengok gambar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam kak Iha,

    Hermmm bagus juga dpt serampang dua mata, sambil teman hb dpt pi window shopping atau shopping je terus to kill the time. wahhhh naik juling mata kita tgk kek tu, mana satu akan ku pilih kekdahnya. anyway, hope yr hb will get better, bit by bit pun takper, janji yr support adalah motivasi dia utk pulih.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam..
    Mana menghilang?

    Alhamdullillah..dan tiap2 apa yang jadi ada hikmahnya.

    ReplyDelete