Saturday, July 28, 2012

8th Ramadhan..

Today, the 8th of Ramadhan, I had not missed cooking ever since the 1st day.. enjoyed making it for the family as none of us eat out except for Thursday we Open Fast at our Surau *anak beranak*
Still say No to Bazaar Ramadhan to buy food.. masih lagi going on strong cooking in my own comfort. Yang hebat nya membuat kueh2 traditional.... kalau bukan bulan puasa tak pernah mimpi utk membuatnya what more the one using daun pisang and steamer..I really don't know where did I get the patient and strength? Maybe this is the keajaiban bulan Ramadhan..memberi makan kepada keluarga tersayang...*adakah?..* But anyway, saya bangga... dapat membuat Badak Berendam *not so favorite* hanya petik jari kat internet.. there you are, plenty of recipes to pick.


Iftar on the 7th Ramadhan..

 My first try..Badak Berendam..
A good recipe that used potato with glutinous flour..
My  two kids, Fifa, Syaz and Hb love Pecal..

Fish Head Curry and Pecal with Rice.. Noodle is a must..untuk anak Mat Salleh
yg tak makan nasi..

Orange/Apple drink.

7th of Ramadhan..

Beef Korma, I cooked to share with the Kari'ah Masjid..

5th Ramadhan..

Left: Ikan with sambal spread on top.
Tahoon, Fuchuk fried with Tempe and Taufoo and
Fried Beef with black sauce.

Alahai! walau pun buruk rasa boleh tahan..
Tepung Talam and our drink for the night *mixed teh bunga
and some cooling herbs*

4th Ramadhan..

Chicken Soup, Portugese style steam fish, Peria masak lemak
and fried Cabbage.
Dessert, Steam Vanilla Custard Caramel and 
Orange/carrot drink.

Well, I had shared my full course of food for the whole 7th days of Ramadhan..I do hope sesiapa sahaja will get inspired. *Sharing is Caring*

Now, I would also love to share my plants in my garden..

The Selections of Basils I collected.


Aslamuaikum and see you in the next entry.
Adios..


3 comments:

  1. Salam kak Iha,
    Syabas kerana masih bertahan tidak mengunjungi Param *wink* , nothing can beat air tangan ibu/isteri. tengok masakan kak Iha mmg tak menahan dow, esp. badak berendam tu, terus kecur! tengok pecal pun tetiba keteringinan hermmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wkmslm Yong..
    Alhamdllh, kalau saya berada di kawasan Param, tak dapat juga menahan nafsu.
    Itu yang tak nak pergi..lagi pun banyak kereta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not truly, We entitle that devise main in-steal of the a multiple of backs a decorous interesting impact for you to tutor's head. We would lease that volition dapper & easy bid cure-summations for you to factory beliefs and properly. best vitamins for male hair loss

    ReplyDelete