Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lapse in Blogging...

Assalamuailaikum..
Hey, what's happening! I am beginning to lose interest to the world of blogging.. I need to get myself recharge...But my interest on taking photos has not dwindle..  I've got lots of photos to share. Kenape ya..I was not into blogging lately? I had spend so much time in the garden.. am happy to see my plants as they grow healthier each day. Plants.. we put them aside, photos will be in the next entry, okay. I too busy with my ganti puasa..and done, alhamdullillah. And still...doing my Beading, 2 more baju to finish.
Hari ni sibuk..baking for a friend Red Velvet Cake for her grandaughter 's birthday.
Thank you friend, for ordering!


During the weekend my nephew and family came spending a night.. And nothing extravaganza for my nephew as he liked to surprise me.. so he got the surprise himself instead..nothing special cooked on that Saturday. I only prepared Laksa for the family, as we were out the whole afternoon. And Sunday, out to Market at 7.00 am, with Anik to get our supply that is on every fortnight.Talking about Marketing...adoii, mahalnya ikan. Ikan tenggiri 25 rm sekilo, jenahak 26 rm sekilo..and Mabong, that used to be cheap, now 15 rm sekilo. Ikut hati makan ayam dan sayur aje laa. And back home around 9+ am.  Anik like always excited when we stopped at Sri Melor Subang to have our breakfast *it's very special to her dapat makan kat Restoran*... tapau roti canai for the family and my guest.

This little guy, Aydan is the apple of my kids eyes..and he knows that very well..


And little baby, Ammar, is Fifa's favorite toy..hehe. Look at them, they were enjoying themselves..lasak sangat. They loved to play Kung Fu with Uncle  Fiq..
 Haii.. tak ada cucu sendiri pun, still, I am bless with my nephew and nieces little kiddies who never forget to come by and brightened up our lives once awhile.

Laksa


Cucur Udang, I prepared for Tea that Sunday and Sago Puding is my Nephew Taqi's favorite. I tak sempat nak snap our lunch for that day, busy with my tangkapan of the day *membersih ikan2 ku*

Sago Puding..

Last Wednesday, Mengaji Day at my house.
I baked Chicken Pie and my favorite Moist Date Cake.


And some nights ago menus..







Cootoo Get together..Monday, 2nd July.
Yoohoo! we had Steam Boat, all you can eat ...at Raudhah SteamBoat in USJ 11 Subang Jaya.

Thirteenth of us turned up and 4 were absent.

Besides Steam Boat we had savoury snacks like Samosa, Curry Puff, and Popiah. And
 ice cream stick with various kind of flavor.


Alright Peeps, till next time, insyallah!
Adios..


4 comments:

  1. salam...
    betullah kak Iha, kenkadang rasa maleh bona nak godek2 blog, ada masa2 kita rasa nak menulis, ada masa2 rasa tgk blog sendiri pun nak muntah hahaha...
    ada anak kecik kt umah mmg seronok ye kak? lagik2 bila anak sendiri dah beso.. tetiba rasa sunyi sbb memasing sibuk ngan lappy/ipad memasing, i wonder how my kids would be when they grow up herm....

    *hermmm.... klu gitew la foodie akak serve time mengaji saya pun nak menumpang sekaki gulp...
    p/s : steamboat kt Subang tu best tak? cam nak menerai je ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wslmkm Yong..
    Memang seronok bila ada bebudak, riuh rasa so alive gitu.

    Ohh..mari la join mengaji, dpt pengetahuan dan juga makan.
    Steamboat tu boleh laa.. kuah dia tak sesedap johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is among the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. However want to statement on some general things,
    The web site taste is perfect, the articles is in reality excellent :
    D. Excellent task, cheers

    my web blog: GHD Straighteners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your current discourse offer is usually somewhat magnificent together with your standing is actually magnificent. You food some sort of really propitious information that may be somewhat ideal for some sort of numerous associated with wiring in the same way that contrive in addition suggestions pertaining to numerous details. Sunder discourse. Showing courtesy pertaining to expressing. Your current discourse offer is usually somewhat magnificent together with your standing is actually magnificent. You food some sort of really propitious information that may be somewhat ideal for some sort of numerous associated with wiring in the same way that contrive in addition suggestions pertaining to numerous details. Sunder discourse. Showing courtesy pertaining to expressing. best vitamins for male hair loss

    ReplyDelete