Wednesday, January 19, 2011

'Beef Kebab'

Hooray!! application maid dah approved..alhamdullillah! Seronok2 nanti dapat yang tak senonoh*anyway, all I can do is pray to God agar everything will be ok*

Today, I would like to share what I and Fifa cooked for dinner last night, kebabs. Wow! great, kan, kan! First thing that morning after taking my Maid's approval letter and stopped at the Kurma shop *Mahnaz wholesaler*. We bought some kurmas and hubby saw this lebanese bread and insisted to buy. Kalau nak kata I ni rajin, oh tidak! tapi sikit ada lah..but more of terpaksa you, tak kan nak membeli je. Like I always say,'Food has to be on the table, whether I like it or not'
Impromptu plan, and just try an error, jadi jugak. It started with a little mince meat yang ada but I mixed it with two biji of mash potatoes (by right, the meat should be solid, no potatoes), chopped onion, chilies, corriander leaves and a little rempah2. Mixed all together and form it into oblong balls and fry (kalau nak) When cool, insert it nicely into satay sticks or skewer together with some onions, cucumbers and tomatoes or whatever you prefer. Heat up the oven or grill, bake it for about 20minutes.
And we must have Salsa, my whole family loves it. Done! wrap the kebab with lebanese bread, chopped cabbage and savor it with mayonaise or thousand island and eat it with salsa.

Now, let's us look at the pictures.


My assistant Chef helped up with the frying.


Align Center
After inserting the oblong balls to the skewer or satay sticks


Now, getting ready to bake or grill.


Out from the over and into the serving plate.




Wallah! My Beef Kebab!


This is my portion, I prefer to eat it with normal bread


This is Strawberry flavor, a non alcoholic drink I bought at the
same shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment