Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cuttoo Get Together



Pheww!! Tiring day, *friday, 14th* I was in Shah Alam dari pagi lagi sehingga petang. Why? Oh, applying for my new maid, Yeah, yeah!! Syazwan took leave and we went together. Hopefully by next week, we'll get the approval, insyallah.

Cuttoo Get togather
I was lucky indeed, Cuttoo get togather at Meisan Restoran at Quality Hotel in Shah Alam, the same day I did my application *maid*. Walking distance from Wisma PKNS *where Imigration is* Only nine out of fourteen of us turned up. This time we had Dim Sum.

The gorgeous ladies!!


Dim Sum



Kalau tak silap, this is called Loh Sang!

Wishing for the best of everything

Fairuz and Zaiton

This month's treat was from Steff, the one with red blouse.
Thank you, Steff!
The dessert came last.

Kalau lah selalu makan macam ni, alamat gemuk lah kami 'the gorgeous ladies'. Nasib baik, sebulan sekali, he, he!


No comments:

Post a Comment