Sunday, January 2, 2011

'1st Day of New Year'

We started the New Year *1.1.2011* eating Pancakes for breakfast. Which we,*hubby and me* normally had oats with varieties of nuts and raisins. I bought them at the cake confectionery and bottled them together. Anyway, it's New Year right? It has to begin with something elaborate. I made cranberry pancakes and ate it with Maple Syrup, butter and jam. AND Baskin Robbin's ice cream. Hmm, sedapp!!








Hah! What's for New Year's lunch? Errr..rr, actually I wanted to cook, but I was too occupied spring cleaning my kitchen. Getting rid of expired food, like cooking stuff. Surprised me! I found a bundled,.. golden syrup, sodas, some flours and also 2 boxes of teas. Ya, it gave me satisfaction, 1)getting rid of old stuff. 2)the containers and cabinets compartment all wiped. 3) rearranged..*wink* So, tak masak. But, called up 'Murni Discovery' *new restaurant* ordered some food and collected 20 minutes later..settled! Tak payah susah2.



Oats, flour and mixed nuts and raisins.






Dinner, thought of eating bread, but my nephew Taqi and family came. To celebrate the New Year with us, tak kan makan roti kut! So, bought nasi Lemak kukus and Yong Tau foo at Pasar Malam. At least, kenyang sikit kan! No pictures taken.


I had left out photos of dinner that I cooked during the New Year Eve.



Roasted Chicken with gravy, Boiled Pumpkins and mushroom
fried with veges.

Hubby and me makan dengan Nasi.




Hope that you enjoy viewing. Good Night and Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment