Monday, January 17, 2011

Lunch at Taman Tun


Flowers in my garden

Wild orchid.


Cathelia. Wonderful fragrance.


oncidium

Align Center
Love this orchid, tak berenti berbunga.



And this too.

Sunday lunch

Sunday, we had lunch at my sister Intan's house at Taman Tun . We *hubby, me, Fifa and my niece Dira* arrived around 12.30 pm. And my two son's, were forever late and arrived at their own sweet time..*dah tak larat nak marah.. membebel dari pagi lagi!* To me, family ties is very important, no matter what! My cousin Yong with family and my nephew Taqi and family were also invited..*sungguh meriah*
My sister masak perbagai lauk pauk like, kari ikan, masak kicap daging, sambal tumis petai, sayur campur, ayam goreng, tempe, ikan masin from sabah and sambal belacan. Yong brought gulai tempoyak ikan tengiri dengan taugeh. Bila makan beramai2, selera pun bagai mengila..tak boleh nak berhenti. Mulut pun, tak berenti bercakap, pok pek, pok pek! Hmm, the wonders of having get together.
Most topics were about our adolescent years. Brought back memories of the yesteryears made us smiled to ourselves *wink* Kelakar... and I felt really goood, hilang rasa stress seketika.
For tea, we had bread Pudding, which I made earlier before I came. We left around 4.45pm, after hubby rested for about half an hour.







Hmm, what actually tickled me??


The best of cousins!

Yong and Son.


Hii, geram budak bushuk ni *Taqi's boy*

Happy viewing guys! Till the next entry, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment