Monday, January 31, 2011

The Long Wait Ends *Maid*

Flowers in my garden.



Hmmmmm, baunya sangat2 harumm!



Gebra Daisy



New Maid!
It's almost 7 months without a maid and I had handled my chores diligently with little fuss and complaint *ya ke, mungkin lebih* But finally the new maid arrived two nights ago. Her name is Rukiani. My kids fetched her at Port Klang. Well, here she is..what more could I asked for.
Initially, who would be at ease with a stranger in the house after a long break. All kind of unpleasant thoughts played in my mind these days. Hubby too felt uneasy, no shirt off or lying on sofas whenever he was downstairs. But I thank God, she's here with a reason..' to lighten my work load'
And today, with a long relief, I didnt have to bother about house cleaning. But, the cooking is still done by me! Tak sempat nak snap photos of lunch. I cooked rice with ikan masak cuka bersantan and terung masak siam plus yesterday's leftovers.
As for dinner, I baked cinnamon rolls, garlic bread and mushroom soup added with lots of thyme, oregano and some carrots and celery. And previous night, I made simple pasta.


Cinnamon roll. Alamak! dah tinggal satu.


Garlic Bread with Mushroom soup.


A simple pasta with fried prawns and Fried Dory Fish,
Actually, I should maintain this simple cooking tho
having a maid.

Till the next entry, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment