Monday, April 4, 2011

Laksa Lemak and Last Weekend


Tonight, we had Laksa Lemak for dinner. Oh yes, It's my favorite and Syafiq's.
Dah lama nak masak, but I had been contemplating because of the calories.
BUT, this time I don't care!
I put less santan for the gravy. Delightful smell, with lots of ingredients in it, like Lemongrass, galangal, Bunga Kantan, and Daun Kesum. All the wonderful herbs *except for kantan* came from my garden. Delicious! *wink* Glad, that everyone enjoyed it!





Last Weekend

My sister Teh finally came, after 4 months of planning to visit K.L. Dah beberapa kali I baked Marble cheese brownies for her thinking she would come. But without giving up I still baked her a cake. Orange and Black pitted Cherry Cake again for Dessert. She called me very late afternoon on Saturday, and I wasted no time cooking dinner. I decided to cook rice with Salmon fish head curry, fried veges, Sambal Terung with Prawns, Daging Kicap, fried Ikan Masin Terubuk, Cincalok and cucumber. Oh! one more, Potato Salad with fruits for Nazie. Taqi arrived later, to meet his parents. My sister, her hubby and daughter Nazie arrived almost 6 p.m. I was half done with the cooking. We had a lot to catch up! The sound of my door bell stopped us from our riuh rendah. Langkah kanan, my niece Dira muncul di depan pintu...terkejut melihat Wah nya * my sister, as she is called* She came to spent the night *tak ada air kat Subang* That's how it happened, we get to meet each other without planning!


Hidangan yang tak seberapanya.


Orange and Black Cherry Cake again!
This time with sauce.

Nazie, enjoying de' Cake.



Syazwan dipping into the cake.

Time to relax with the rest of the family
after having dinner together.

The next morning at the breakfast table, hubby with Abang Din.
Sister Teh and Nazie ready to shoot off to Ipoh.


Bye Guys! Thanks for coming.



Last Friday's Menu..Nasi Ayam with Steam Chicken.
It's gonna be Nasi Ayam every Friday!



Till my next entry....Bye Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment