Thursday, July 7, 2011

Break Fast Menu

Quenching Thirst on a Hot day!

My stomach hurts and it's making me uncomfortable. It hurts from yesterday night. Dah lah sakit, Puasa pulak tu. I still have 2 more days to go. And Ramadhan is just around the corner. Ya, ya I had been telling myself every year, nak ganti puasa awal2 bila habis Syawal...hmm, tak pernah pun! My girl Fifa, pun sama kelam kabut ganti puasa. And as you know, I was tied up with my Crochet still.... geram sungguh! I kept on skipping a few rows, kira, repeat and repeat. Actually, I should relaxed and do it slowly, but NO I want it done quickly....stressed! And because of that I had missed taking pictures of what I had cooked and eat out. Last Monday....when my sis Teh was here I totally forgot about snapping pictures. We had lunch at One Utama and browsed around a few shops. I felt wonderful, having to go out with Hb and Sis and her Hb.

And for today's Break fast Menu, I had boiled some cooling dried fruits for my throat *red dates, lotus seed, longans, barley basil seeds and winter melon. And I cooked Gado Gado, Bamboo shoots masak chili, fried ikan jenahak, and chickpea masala.



The vegetables that's available in my fridge.

With the peanut sauce or Kuah Pecal.


This drink is loved by my family, especially my Syafiq.
He can drink Three glasses in one go,
It remind me of my dad, he loves it too!
I remembered, every Ramadhan my Mum
will definitely prepared this wonderful drink.


Burp! what a meal!


Jelly, yesterday's left over from our Break fast.

Adios! See you soon, insyallah.....

2 comments:

  1. salam Iha.

    Lapar bila tgok your blog. hehehe..
    I nak ask a favour la. leh tak bg receipe for the drink yg u buat tu. thanks.
    oh! your roti yg u bake, u guna bread maker or knead with tangan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It's lee chee kang actually, but my way la. I put anything I cld get in the fridge..
    And the bread...I knead with my bear two hands, hehe.

    ReplyDelete