Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No Time...No Mood...

I was in no time and mood to blog.... also finding words to write was totally difficult. Everyday, is another day. There were stories to tell...but I could not find time and words to write. The more I tried the more I rambled. Tho my mind was on the laptop, but my hands were busy spinning the thread , heehee, still chrocheting...

Still, a few more rows to finish.

But... had to go slow this time. A few days back, I had a splitting headache, ya..non stop chrocheting..till I had to rest, to save my Fast *puasa* that day. The throbbing was bad... during break fast, I could not eat and dozed off. Serik! ... Lesson learnt...not to overdo things. One thing for sure....age is catching up!
Today, still fasting, but I promised myself not to touch the thread,... my hands wanted so much...*addicted*

I was so full of life today, cleaning my room, attended to my plants, out with Hb, *tho fasting* and managed to cooked Nasi Ayam and baked Black Pitted Cherry Cake. Guessed, I have to move a lot instead of sitting many hours concentrating on one thing.
So, here goes my menus.

Oven baked Chicken





Black pitted Cherry Cake

For Hb


Relaxed with this simple and not so rich cake after my Maghrib prayer.

And...yesterday's dinner

Mee Ladna

And this, what I normally had for Sahur at 10.30 p.m.

And of course, somthing for Hb

Yeah! I had completed my Ganti Puasa...Tomorrow I shall have good lunch with Hb, insyallah!
Adios!! See Yea..

No comments:

Post a Comment