Saturday, July 23, 2011

Project for Raya...



My Cushions were finally sewn,, washed and pressed. Thought of displaying them on the sofas but Fifa disagreed...tunggu Raya, she said. Well, on second thoughts, she's right....baru lah thrill kan.
I sew eight pieces of Cushions.... for precaution, I had to swallow twice a day anti histamine pills to avoid sinus and allergy. No rashes...but phlegm/mucus clogged up my throat, it irritated me the whole time I was working...that's the sign of allergy. But phew!! my job is done, after all.
A simple perpatah melayu ada mengatakan...Nak seribu daya tak nak seribu helah. OR..If there is a will, there is a way!! Ya, atas kehendak kita, semua boleh buat, jikalau tak nak, dipaksa pun kita tak akan boleh buat. Itu biasa kan, manusia, they only do what they want to do...macam saya, hehehe..

Come, let's take a peek at my Raya Project.


I kind of like the rich colors. It brighten my home this Raya..right?
Actually, there are one more pair of cushions that still
hanging...wet.


Can you see the Tasels of the two cushions, different colors..
Ish,ish..tak kuasa nak unpick.

And since I had been busy sewing, Food? Well, anything simple like making one dish meal

Nasi Ayam... easy peasy, I just baked the chicken
and just cooked the rice with chicken broth.


Frozen Roti Canai and home made Fish Curry

Today, Hb, Fifa and me had something light.. for lunch. We went to USJ 21 at Husin Pasembor.
We had Mee Rebus, Mee Goreng and Pasembor with chendol and Three layer teh.





Until the next coming post, Adios for now!

2 comments:

  1. Amboiiii gigihnya dia nak sambut raya tahun ni, terel tu wat cushion sendiri! I like gambar cushion yg last tu, very classy! Klu berjiran rasa nak tempah kak akak jelah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Yong. Jgn puji sangat, itu adalah kewajipan seorang isteri..

    ReplyDelete