Friday, July 1, 2011

Crochet and Menus...


Hello! It's been sometime... I was occupied. Remember I mentioned about Craft work. Yes, I got the Crochet books from my Sister Teh, last weekend. And had been crocheting ever since... Strained my eyes, my neck and the whole body was aching. Mana taknya, I only stop if I had to. Initially, it was quite complicated and I did lots of mistakes but as I went along after a few rows, I got the hang of it. And I managed to do 2 doilies in one week.
Ouch! Watch out, you guys!! My kids *25yrs and 20yrs old* were jumping and poking each other on my bed next to me while I was posting this entry... Anyway, love to see them this way rather than they be in their room the whole time. They've all grown up!! I, sometimes missed the noise that we used to have...The only sound that is loud and noisy was the TV, and it never stop from morning till night *hubby's favorite, not past time, but all the time*
Now, let's look at my Crochet.

What a relief!! But... worth the effort!
And planning to do more doily.

The first doily, the tension was bad.


Meanwhile........
Just to share what we had for dinner tonight, Quiche and salad. And more pictures of food during the week.




Roast Beef


Roast Beef with Home bake Bread.



Nasi Goreng Kerabu

Bubur kacang Durian

Tuesday Evening, my cousin Intan from Doha came to visit.

Cousin Intan and Anis.
I baked Cinnamon rolls.



Goodies from Doha, Books, sweets and soaps.

Bye! Have a great weekends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment