Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hmm..what a day!

Jammed, jammed everywhere! The traffic were very bad, as we all know that Chinese New Year is around the corner. Slow but moving, thank God! As I dropped Hb at University Hospital, my daughter and me proceed to Bangsar Village. And to our surprised lots of parking awaiting us. Macam tak ramai yang bershopping. We went to Jaya Groccer, I suka that place, you could find almost everything...but expensive. I was looking for Baby Potatoes, and hairan jugak the price was reasonable compared to other places, strange kan.. And as I was passing the beverages section I stumbled upon the very familiar Coffee, love of my life my 'International Roast' Coffeee..hee, happy. It's 500g, and I've never seen it here in that size, only in Australia. Normally 200g. Itu pun dah susah nak dapat. The price is 10rm more than Australia..I was introduced to this coffee from my Singaporean friend many years ago. And since then I stick to this wonderful coffee. It's origin country is Australia. It's mild in taste and gentle to my stomach *adakah* not like Nescafe, berangin. I wonder why in Singapore the price is very much cheaper than here..and some other things too. Hmm..whoever ke Singapore tu, saya nak kirim ya, heee.


With smile on my face having bought the Coffee, we stopped at Plan B. Just felt like having a cuppa of *flat white coffee* and craving for something sweet *flourless Orange Cake* while Fifa had Lemon Tea. We only had that as we will have lunch with Hb later. The Cake tasted sooo nice.. No flour and no butter but Ground Almond and oranges. Moist and soft and that tangy taste..lovely. I will look for this recipe as soon as possible.


Later that evening...our Dinner.
Roti Jala and Chicken Curry.


Last night...
Crossant with chicken breast, prawn, fried potatoes, and sauteed french beans





And previous night .....
Teppanyaki and salami with bread.
Teppanyaki tu makan begitu saja..just like salad, bread and salami as Sandwiches...oh, of course kenyang.



Adios...have a wonderful long weekend. And Happy New Year to my fellow Chinese Friends.

3 comments:

  1. Iha
    I think something is wrong with blogspot.com. I boleh tulis komen tapi I tak boleh baca komen made at previous entry.

    Wahh.. you menjala juga ya? I can never get enough of it. Suka sangat. That brand new bread Mossimo sangat sedap, kan? I think it's better than 'G'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis Iha, adore sangat-sangat dengan semua hidangan makanan yang disediakan, bertukar setiap hari ... croissant itu .. Teppanyaki+kacang buncis berudang juga lacey+curry yang super yummy ... ya ampun!! Ratna trigin kesana!

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam kembali ratna..
    Ratna, jagn malu kan saya..makanan yang saya hidangkan adalah simple sangat, entah apa2 menunya. Tapi mungkin cara dihiaskan nampak menyelerakan.
    Kan dah saya katakan, Tak Niru, telapak tangan saya tadahkan buat Ratna.

    ReplyDelete