Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reunion Dinner??


It was Monday, the first day of Chinese New Year, and like the Chinese we also celebrated the night 'Reunion Dinner' *wink* Who would want to miss the stress free traffic in KL city during this festival Night live. The traffic was kinda quiet and peaceful. We don't see this often, only on the first few days of Aidil Fitri and Chinese New Year. Taking advantage of the situation and the festive mood my Oldest Son Syaz decided to made a reservation at Monte's Restaurant in Bangsar Shopping Centre. The tradition or one of his commitment to his parents and siblings during end and early of the year...commitment in terms of food, hahaha. Anyway, thank you Son, it's your way of spoiling us. He always get the baby Sister to choose the best eating place for us. Once, she got the green light..of course the most lavish and what ever she had in mind at that time. To me, I do not interfere what they have between them. I love to see my children having healthy discussion. The eldest are supposed to guide/help them if they need one, and the younger ones are supposed to respect. Discussions bring them together...right!
Okay.. lets get back to Monte's..

I wasn't in the mood for food *upset tummy* but it's ok..I'l order something light, like Salad or fish. I love Western Food. Well, I took both anyway, hehe...Seafood Salad *sharing it with the rest* and Norweigian Salmon Steak... Hb had Grilled Lamb, and Syaz had Grilled Cod fillet. Fifa, like always go nuts over lamb had Prawns and grilled Lamb Combo while Syaf had Rib Eye steak. The Escargot..O.M.G, turned me off..I don't care if the French loves it but still in my mind its the crawling siput babi..yulk! But not to my kids they eat almost anything..*halal* Syaz ordered Nachos with Chicken filling that really tasted like in Indian restaurant..tak suka. The combination of western and Indian that does not give me an Umph..

:
:
First, came the Starter, the non other than Sweet bread.



Then, the appetizer Nachos with Chicken filling...tasted really Indian with lots of curry leaves...


Then..my Seafood Salad. Ohhlala..sedap! With octopus, salmon, prawns and Caviar..
Hmm..it's to die for! I love Salad.


Then came another appetizer. Well, I don't like..Escargot..


Hb's..grilled Lamb. Look simple but very tasty...Father and daughter has the same kind of liking...


Mine...Norwegian Salmon Steak.


Then came..Syaz's Grilled Cod Fillet. The Sibblings were wondering, why on Earth, he ordered it..Hehe, he's on strictly diet f.y.i..when you're high in uric acid, what else could you order.


Wah!! a bit too elaborate, of course she knows what she wants..my Princess F..
Mix and Match Prawns and Lamb.


Lastly, came the Rib Eye Steak for Syaf..*the one who's supposed to be the hungry Tiger*
Hehe..padan muka, the last to have the food!







Haiya... we had fun with the food and the non crowded Outing on our Reunion Dinner on the night where the road of Kl City belonged to us..
Adios.. and before I stop I wanna share pictures of cake that I baked on Sunday..
Cheese Marble Brownies..




2 comments:

  1. Salam sis Iha, reunion dinner? Ratna masihi kena tunggu lagi, Anak bujang yang sulong masihi berlajar jadinya harus bersabar gitu, bertuah-untung sekali sis Iha dan suami punyai Anak yang begitu prihatin terhadap seisi keluarganya, bila lah masa Ratna akan merasa sama seperti sis Iha?

    Gimana pun apa sahaja yang dijamu tersangat lah yummy, terus rindu cara-gaya hidup diKL dimana bila masa trigin kepingin makan diluar terus saja ke-destinasinya!

    Iya, ber-kebetulan kita bertembung sama dengan cheesecake ya sis Iha, Ratna tidak pernah lagi mencuba bikin cheesecake brownies ber-chocolate, nanti akan cubai yang ber-marble itu.
    Adore Egyptian cotton serviette/napkin itu.

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kembali..
    Almdllh, sehari dua ni anak2 ambil berat. Insyallah Ratna, Setelah besar mereka tak lupa jasa kita menjaganya. Doa bnyk2..Allah senantiasa mendengar.

    Iya rasa syukur, dikL ni banyak trdapat makanan halal cuma buat pilihan saja.

    Hmm, yummy cheese marble brownies!

    ReplyDelete