Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life is about......

Salam...
Life is not about having to relax or eat out all the time. Life is about....getting up on your feet and start your duty!! I guess I had just got up from my laziness and here I am running and jumping....Wow! I feel recharged! I don't know why? Or maybe I have a new project on the way *wink* Having or planning good activities color our life. Running and jumping, oh yes, I was out everyday, but I felt energetic. Hb's appointment was full since last week and so as this week. I even went to the same Mall on Monday and Tuesday...I knew the sales people could recognized me as they greeted and a welcome smile..


Monday, as I came back from Pantai Hospital at 2pm, I started kneading my Bread, cooked Beef Stew and marinated my two slices of Salmon, cut them into small pieces *being thrifty.. hehe* before I fried them at 6pm. I made coleslaw from purple cabbage and carrot..hmm crunchy and delish!

Hb's portion..

My Anik enjoying herself cooking or bersantai at the outdoor area...as tho it was made for her..heeehee. That everyime, I had to rearrange the brooms and mops where she placed according to her way...nyampah !!

The herb plants, as you can see is for my cooking...pluck at any time I need..fresh from my garden..gitu!

I made Apam kukus Gula Hangus on Sunday. The color of the Apam will be darker if you bake it then to steam. Didn't look hangus at all ya.. Tasty, yes..
I am a fan of Apam..

This wonderful *Salad Dish* inspired from my recipe book.. Grill Chicken Salad *mine..not grill but fried, marinated with lots of herbs* I go nuts for Salads! do not mind having it everyday...
I try not to make the same dressing..this one, I poured the left over gravy from frying the chicken, mushroom and snow beans onto the Salad *I normally fried with very little olive oil*..I never forget to add fruits whatever I could get from my fridge.



Lucky us! My dearest daughter never failed with a tray of fruits for *Supper*
That was Mangga Lemak Manis, looks kurang masak but too sweet and lemak to be described.

Wait for my next entry...
Adios...

8 comments:

  1. salam ...stew ada resepi dak...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis Iha, ya ampun... masakan hidangan semua... ter...geram rasa selera Ratna disini!

    Gimana seboknya sis Iha menemani suami dan waktu menunggu namun masa memasak diuruskan dengan teliti lagi menambat selera sekali, adore dengan hiris-potongan roti yang lembut halus gebu beserta dengan stew yang super yummy + salad dish ayam goreng berherbs segar... yummyyy!

    VoilĂ ... cantik lagi kemas gambaran backyard wet kitchennya!

    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam Iha
    Beef stew ada celery, I suker...
    Apam? I pun suker... *nostalgia*

    Beriya2 your maid memasak? Maklumlah you buat dapur baru untuk dia, kaan? ahaks...

    OK now! I ikut cadangan you .. IT'S TIME TO NOT BE LAZY... *so I nak buat kek pisang cos teruja dgn Rima punya*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Eni..
    Terima kasih kerana mengintai di blog saya.
    Recipe stew selalu bertukar2.
    Rebus daging sehingga embuk, sedikit bawang putih,bawang merah, halia di tumbuk.
    Panas butter dan goreng sehingga mengeluarkan bau, masuk lada hitam, thyme, oregano dan banyak rosmary. Masukan daging, ubi kentang dan apa saja mengikut selera. Pekatkan dgn sedikit tepung..wlamat mencuba!


    Salam Ratna...
    Masakan saya kan selalunya simple..rasanya benda yang sama aje.
    Sila ya Ratna ke rumah, bila pulang ke tanah air.


    Salam CS...
    Kita banyak serupa ya..suka celery, apam, pakaian pulak yg pale2.
    Maid I tak masak..cuma memotong, mengoreng, dah mengemas.
    I memang teruja dgn Kek pisang Rima..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam n howdie sis!
    Your stew looks very tempting....sure will like to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam kak Iha,
      donno why each time nak komen kotak komen dlm blog akak ni hilang...

      ehem...beef stew look so tempting lah, i guess kita Asia truly Asian ni mmg kena ada wet kitchen cenggitu, byk menumis menggulai sememeh, tu belum masak rendang bagai.. kita dulu ada tp dah renovate tutup sume, la ni penat gek nak menyental kt hub dapur tu. suka nampaknya yr maid memasak tempe dia yerk... hihihi...

      Delete
  6. Wkms]m Liza...
    Busy lagi with ylur manik?
    I intend nak buat once my baju siap..
    That's my simplest Stew..


    Salam Yong..
    Apa hal nya dgn Kotak komen I..I rasa org lain tak ada masalah kut.
    I terpaksa buat outdoor kitchen, sbb kitchen kat dlm tak berapa besar.
    Ya..memang truly asian menumis bagai..heaving kind of cooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually dah siap but i've to make some alteration cos hubby says that it's too sparkling!

    ReplyDelete