Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not fussy eaters...

Salam to all..
A little cranky lately with the unpredictable weather. It rained yes, but just after that the weather changed, came the splitting headache...Gosh! I grumbled a lot this days..and with the construction going on at my house has worsen my allergy...bless me God! My mood was not into Cooking but still food has to be on the table..

Tonight's dinner..Nasi lemak Sotong.

Syukur to Allah, my family is no fussy eater..whatever is served they didn't grumble so far. But as a Mum, I think I know very well what suits their taste. And I have taught them to go simple.. like bread, noodles, salads and anything that I don't have to get myself *berperang* in the kitchen. Well, I guess since the day Hb got sicked and with no maid we started eating *simple to prepare food* So, since then, life seemed easy for me. Not that I don't prepare elaborate kind of food, I do love to.. only depends on the mood and occasion, kalau rajin, anything I could think of, I will bake. But kalau malas, memang tengok recipe apa pun tak ada maknanya.

My *simple to prepare* Beef Tortillas.
My kids love it!!



My *not nice to look at* Seri Muka Durian
..But nicee to the maximum, heee..

My daughter had been very busy with assignment this few weeks before the semester end. As for the course she's taking..learning about Human behavior... visiting Kindergarden and Old folks Home as being part of the assignment. Never could I imagine my dear princess in this stressful position..but she love every bit of it! I am more than glad that she's matured and dedicated for what she fully focus on. Each time she has to go for discussion and coming back late night..God knows, how worried I was, but only with doa' to God that could safe her..insyallah.
The previous Wednesday night my niece Kamelia spent the night at our place. She too, stressed with the coming exam. Anyway girls.......A dream doesn't become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Kamelia..she just turned 21

And my girl..coming soon!
Hey girl, you're eating on Papa's plate..

Salad is our favorite, and easy to prepare too.

Yoo hoo! who are these guys? Well.. he is my cousin Megat and his dear wife..came to visit us after quite sometime being busy, Err!..I guess. Compliment! whatever I cook, makes this gentlemen drools...and that, delights me.



And Cuttoo day. At Roslina's house Kelana Jaya.
On the 8th, March at Lunch time..

She cooked Nasi Kerabu..yummeh!

The host Roslina, standing beside Nor and the others.

The desserts were to die for..
The Caramel is the best I've ever eaten.
And roti jala with durian filling..strange but nice.

It's March..The girls, celebrating the same birthday
with their RVC *red velvet cake*



Have a nice Sunday with your love ones....
Adios!

8 comments:

  1. assalam Iha
    Hepi I tengok gambar2 tu semua..

    Senang kerja chef kalau semua orang tak cerewet bab makan. Apatah lagi makanan yg disajikan tersangatlah yummeh!

    Love your serimuka durian. Terasa2 kat tekak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis Iha, walau apa sahaja yang mencomotkan keadaan suasana sekarang ini, ianya akan ke-hujung terminal... akan selesai siap dibackyard dan mood masak-memasak akan berperang dengan hebatnya!

    Gimana pun disebalik rasa kerasaan yang lesu itu sudah di-isikan dengan agenda yang padat lagi ceria dengan Ratu-cuttoo semua, makan-makan yang super yummeh... ada chili hijau bersumbat! lagi dapat berkumpul bersama, so envy sis Iha so muchhh...! Begitu juga segala masakan hidangan katanya simple namun begitu berkhasiat lagi super yummeh... adore talam serimuka berdurian... kempunan!

    Semoga assignment yang akan didepankan oleh princess Iha akan berjaya dengan cemerlangnya. Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam CS..
    Alhamdullillah anak2 mungkin faham keadaan kemalasan ibunya kut..
    Walaupun constrctn dah siap, still malas lagi. Tak tau nape..weather kut.
    Serimuka I tu nampak memang sememeh, tapi sedap you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Ratna..
    Keadaan di backyard sudah selesai namun kemalasan tetaap melanda diri..
    Cuaca disini gloomy sekali..sesudah kembali dari urusan mengantar suami ke physio, balik rumah kemas mengemas di bahagian backyard pula.. masak masih tiada mood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam...
    I'm not very sure when will it be Fifa's birthday...but anyway 'Happy early or belated Birthday'...may my anak saudara will b as beautiful as ever n ever...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wkmslm..
    Her b'day will be this comeing weeknd..
    Masyallh Syukran sekali lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam kak lha, every time masuk blog ni mesti rasa tak sabar nak balik msia. sedapnye seri muka durian!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Eleen..
    T.Q.. begini lah bila dinegara sendiri terlalu banyak makan.

    ReplyDelete