Sunday, March 25, 2012

She's twenty one!



Salam..
Another project done! I threw a *Surprise Birthday Party* for my daughter on Saturday...happened to be on that day. With the help of some of her good friends the party was considered successful. I got 14 names given to me and I started to plan theme and colors for the table setting...as I wanted them to be treated like princesses. I thought pretty flowers and ribbons would be nice for young ladies.. Yes, my girl is twenty one.
21st birthday is certainly a momentous episode in our life. And 21st is also a mixed feelings occasion for parents.
Many are sad when their kids bid farewell to childhood.... remembering every birthdays she had celebrated with us. And watched with joy and laughter and let her controlled her life... her own way. And now she has the key to open the door to the adulthood world and start a new life..as an adult.


I got to give her the best on her special day. It's a celebration not only for my daughter but to all her friends who has just passed their b'days and turning twenty one this year! It's fun to be together with her friends on this day.... most memorable moments for her...



She and my niece Kamelia *who was at our house since Thursday night* went out for a drink at Alexis in Bangsar taken by my eldest son..that's the plan to surprise her. And having the music on to liven up the atmosphere, my kind of music ..ahaks..El Divo you!
When Kamelia forced her into wearing something nice..nothing special about what she wore maybe to my eyes she looked amazingly gorgeous... my babay!!!


I was a little stressed when the situation turned to be not what I expected..they came back 35 minutes later after her friends arrived! I wanted her to get excited or overwhelmed when she saw her friends gathered at the house..but her reaction was however very sober, calm and so unlike her Mum, hahaha...Oh ya..she is Papa's girl. And Papa seemed to be extra supportive on this occasion.









My Menus were Chicken Pie, Marinara Fettucine, Bruschetta, Toad in the blanket*sausage rolled in Pastry*, Chocolate Banana Cake, Triffle and Red Velvet for the Birthday Cake. I set the table for 14 girls, 2 girls backed out last minute due to family matters. And not forgetting I had prepared *Door Gift* with the helped of Kamelia, for her friends to take home, a teddy bear and chocolates.



The two Brothers..



Door Gifts

And so so relieved when it's finally over... I was rushing and running looking for things, planning and cooking. Well, I love handling projects especially that's close to my heart... I had the passion and determination to ensure every bit is done successfully till the end! But some small distraction that cannot be helped in the course of the celebration.

It's time for me to relax now...told them, I won't be in the kitchen until I am
ready!!!
Adios.....

10 comments:

  1. Wah achik.. So special lah birthday fifa! Love the deco hope one day can celebrate my pwincess birthday ( hik hik) kalau ada pwincess laaa, fifa happy belated birthday, u should proud of ur mum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalam Iha
    One very memorable day for the family esp to your daughter. Happy birthday Fifa. Dah ada ehem-ehem lum? :-)

    Tabik kat you for the effort. I nih mmg hopeless where all this is concerned. Kalau pun I buat bday party masa my children were small, it surely with assistance from my sisters (dah diorang suruh buat, hehe). Kalau nak buat sendiri2, memang I hilang hala tuju. See how bad I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam CS...
    I've been planning it for almost 2 wks, Kan 21!
    I did not spend much.. everything kutip from what I ve
    in the hse..tenaga YES. I masak sendiri..you!
    Every Mum ada kebaikan tersendiri...dont feel bad, you r a
    good Mum in your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam..
    Thank you Sis..
    Fifa is kinda busy..hr2 buat assignmnts, and discussions. For her age she shld be enjoyng hrslf..
    itu yg I decided to cheer her up. Mostly yg dtg pun yg sama course dgn dia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam... wah.. what a feast! gorjes decoration plak tu, you must be one good planner, masak2 sume tu fifa tak tanya ke? hehehe happy birthday Fifa, you r so lucky to have an artistic mom.
    p/s : red velvet cake tu sgt mengancam lah! kita ni tataulah nak buat cemana kt 1st besday Cik Aly nih hermmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam sis Iha, ucapan buat Fifa dari jauh...

    Joyeux Anniversaire Fifa pour tes 21 ans... Yang berseri anggun cantik jelita sesungguhnya sis Iha begitu bertuah dianugerahi seorang Anakanda Princess pujaan hatinya Papa&Mummy. Semoga apa sahaja yang didoa-niatkan harapan untuk masa hadapan akan dipermudahkan dengan sejahtera olehNya.

    Ya ampun... segala persiapan hidangan makanan yang super yummy juga hiasan decor begitu seiring cantik dengan hamparan bunga rose diatas meja, wahai sis Iha... KasihSayang seorang Ibu yang sejati dan tulen begitu menyerlah tampak lagi nyata dengan prihatin sepenuh hati yang diutamakan buat Princess pujaan hati... Bravo sis Iha! Kini semestinya sis Iha berehat secukupnya ya.


    Salam manis manis madu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Yong..
    You nak I jadi you punya party planner tak, heehee.
    Alah yong, order je kek and the rest of the food, then
    decorate lah sikit meja tu accordng to yr liking or theme.
    I think for you yg bekrja ni tak ada masa..so buat je kat McD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Ratna..
    Terima kasih atas pujian..Masyallah! Semua ketentuan Allah,
    berikan saya masa dan tenaga alhmdllh. Sekali sekala mengembirakan
    anak2 seronok jugakan..menghiaskan dgn apa yg ada.

    ReplyDelete