Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is Life about Companion and Food???

I guess, Life is about everything! But Companion and Food are a large part of it.
We had guests.
Wednesday, Kak Azizah*hubby's cousin* and family came to visit...bawak
Ayam Kampung Goreng.

Thursday, hubby's varsity mates Maria and Sharuddin also came with family...bawak buah tangan dari Mekah.
And Friday, my Aunty Enda, and cousins had tea with us..huh! siap bawak buah tangan dari Beijing and Syria lagi *from my cousins Chuwa and Anis* Untungnya I.
I prepared something very simple, baked macaroni and bread pudding. Senang je, maid dah ada..so cooking is no problem, tak lah kelam kabut. Macam biasa, we always get excited bila bersembang. Riuhnya tuhan yang tau. Oh yes! penat tau, mana tak, dengan penuh perasaan dan tenaga. This is normal for our family. Getogather, mesti riuh! Takpa kan, asal kan tak bergaduh!!


Enda, Anis, Fairus, Syazwan and Chuwa.

Tunggu apa lagi? Silakan..

Don't be mad cousin, I know you look cute!!


My food Tester. He said, My food is always the best!!


Menu of the day, Pisang goreng *bought by my guest*,
Baked Macaroni, Bread Puding and Fruit Cake.

Hubby, always 'The Watching Eyes with ears wide open'

The same night, my niece Ida and family put a night at my house. They came to look for a house to rent, hubby got transfered to K.L. Datang pun dah makan. Apa lah Ida ni, Achik dah ada maid la, he,he.*tapi cadang nak beli dinner* Kami borak, borak sampai 11pm.


My niece Ida and her family.
Pagi lagi I went with my maid to buy breakfast, Roti Canai.

Look at this two girls... Alya is very very fond of her Auntie 'Fa'
Apa Auntie 'Fa' buat, dia nak ikut....comel, diaorang kan!!!



And today, since semua anak2 ada hal sendiri, Syazwan main Golf, Syafiq and Fifa outing with friends, so hubby and me decided to have lunch outside at Strawberry Field. *Shhh, syoknya tak masak!*


Hubby's favorite Singapore Meehoon.

Mine, not favorite but teringin, Cantonese Beef Kauyteow
Align Center
Supposed to be our Starter, but came last.

2 comments:

  1. thanks cousin eha...tak sah kalau gi kl tak singgah...balik mengah penat bercakap...lupa nak cakap 3 march nak ke bandung...dah buat keputusan tengah sehat kena banyak berjalan..
    nanti i beli penggan bandung plak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.Q Chuwa. Actually, I sangat2 kurang bercakap, penangan hari tu hebat!. Good Company!!

    ReplyDelete