Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hang Outs!

Everyone, especially my muslim friends, "SELAMAT MENYAMBUT MAULIDUL RASUL, SELAWAT KEPADA NABI JUNJUNGAN KITA, NABI MUHAMMAD S.A.W"

Coffee Anyone??

A Coffee Lover. A cuppa makes my day!
Too many cuppa bloats me away!


Align Center
Looks like I'm having a good time eh!
Well, in a way yes, with some good buddies who wish to accompany a friend while her hubby recuperate *doing Therapy* sob, sob.. But do you know that we are on Therapy as well *sharing our moments* He, he. Today, Wednesday, breakfast at Coffee Bean, Subang.

A penny for her thoughts.



Last Monday, at the Loaf.

Hanging out with hubby and the kids in our house yesterday. I made Donuts for tea. Actually I got the recipe from Bisous A Toi. Oh I tell you, I love her blog. The way she shoot the pictures, fantastic! And the recipes, oh wow wee!! I'm speechless. Thumbs up for this lady, Rima.. I sungguh kaguuum!! . I guess each time I looked at her blog I got inspired..but still no strength to bake the cakes. A lot of time into it, maybe later when hubby is fully recovered.

Delicious Donuts, can't remember how many I've eaten!


Meanwhile..... tonite's dinner

Pasta with Salmon, Salsa, potatoes salad and fried french bean
with prawns. Everything in one plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment