Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Best Punya!!

Saturday morning, I was up early..off to the market with my son Syazwan.
Phew! boleh tahan membeli. Hulala..! tengah seronok memasak.


Ikan bawal hitam pangang, Lemak Ketam, goreng isi ketam dlm kulit
dan sayur bayam. Alamak, air asam lupa display.


Isi ketam goreng dalam kulit. It was really special for my kids,
as they love it so much! Tak boleh selalu makan..cholestrol!

These were the menus I cooked for lunch yesterday..sungguh rajin sekali!
Selera yang mengemukan!!



SUNDAY TREATS!!

This Cheese cake did not taste as good as I did before, the texture was not that soft but still ok. And the topping tersalah beli. It should be thick sauce not fruit with heavy syrup like this one. Anyway, we enjoyed it very much!




By the way Sis Teh, thanks for the recipe. Next time
must try your other recipes!

Bye for now! Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment