Monday, February 21, 2011

One satisfied Weekend!!!

Before I started anything, I would like to thank the Almighty 'Syukur Alhamdullillh that my mum had undergone her Laser Eye treatment and recuperating. Well, Mum! you can see clearly now!! Good for you!


Meanwhile...
My kitchen smells of food at any time of the day, lately, duhh!!
I baked and baked and baked! And anything I could think of I cooked.
Enjoy viewing my weekends activity!

Saturday...

Trying to show off my lovely Oreo Choco cake, lalalala...

And this position..

And this..


My favourite cousin I.Law, kak Nab, came to visit. I cooked Mee Curry.

And our forever favorite Cousin Megat and fairuz. *woot, woot*
Hubby and Megat celebrated Arsenal won the game!
Hey Mennn!! lucky for you guys. Instead of eating out,
some good wife offered to cook! Ha, ha,ha

Sunday...


Lamb with lots of herbs and sauce, plus Fried Asparagus with mushrooms,
potatoes and carrots.

We had it with Butter Rice.

Melayani Nafsu makan. Cucur bilis pun jadik!


Bread for dinner, we had it with leftover Lamb.


Satisfaction is about..... seeing your love ones enjoy your food!

Align Center'Mum's cooking is the best' Shh!! don't let Ma hear it!!!
He, he, I already know it Syafiq!!

My daughter's best pal 'Anna'

3 comments:

  1. agak2 sabtu ni ada lg tak cake oreo tu? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak, baru habis, syafiq makan. Acik skarang ni gila tgk blog org..so inspired by their Bakings actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boleh la buat lagi time birthday mi..hehehe

    ReplyDelete