Monday, February 7, 2011

NEW BROOM SWEEPS CLEAN!!


As the saying goes... but too early to tell. And hope
she will last longer. By the way, this is my new maid.
We call her Ani.


Before I start *bragging* again, I would like to wish the Chinese "Happy Chinese New Year". The Holidays is over tho, but I guess the celebration is still on. As I could still hear Fire Crackers at my area until now.

Today, I had planned to go to Fomema, *health check for my maid*But, hmm, I sudah on the t.v, and there I was glued for almost two hours watching with hubby. It was a sad movie about a father who wanted to sacrifice his life *heart* for his son who suffered from heart failure. And the father was not insured, so, could not afford to get a donor. Sob, sob... this movie had a happy ending, anyway. As I watched this, I could not help myself thanking God for the bless, that my hubby is very much insured. What if, he is not? 'Na uzubillah! Always look at the brightest side whenever you feel down.

Since my plan canceled, off I went to the kitchen to cook lunch. Hubby had to go for physio at noon.
I cooked Fish Kari, Fried Tom Yam Chicken and Fried Bean Sprout.



Fish kari


Fried Tom Yam Chicken.


Fried Bean Sprout*taugeh*

In between cooking I love to attend to my plants. How could I not, the cooking area is overlooking my herbs garden *wink*


Oregano, bought at cold storage in a small pot at rm4.90

Basil, it has been growing wild even on the ground.


This is one of my gardenia, 'White gardenia'


Chempaka


Curry Puff for hubby, he will be starving when he normally came back from physio.


Until the next entry. Have a great day.
Adios!!

2 comments: