Friday, February 11, 2011

'Yawn'... hmm, had been very lazy lately. Maklum lah, almost everything is done for. Normally by 6.30am I was up and about tiding and preparing breakfast. Now, tidur balik until at 7.50.a.m baru terhegeh hegeh. Well, what do you expect, almost 7 months macam Maid..*kesian I, bagi la can*
But, honestly speaking, tho running about without a maid I felt good, my weight maintained, stamina ok, and most of all I had all the house to myself...*merungut..tetap!*
Looking back at what I had gone through, it's an experience beyond my expectation! You never know you can do it until you have done it! Alhamdullillh.

Now, since ada helper, I have to do something to occupy myself, of course hubby comes first. I am thinking to start back my painting or sewing or maybe baking. Ohh! I'm in dilemma..yang mana satu?? Let the time decide! If I don't do something, I definitely be Mrs Chubby! Hikhikhik...tak nak!!


This is what I was afraid of... I have good company and good Food!
Habis sepinggan Nasi Lemak. Mak Oii!!


Our Usual Wednesday Morning breakfast at Uncle Lim.
Fairuz and Mala.

Roslina.

DINNER TIME!

Pecal, Seafood Tomyam and Fried Fish.


Sad, sad...today was Cuttoo Day, I terdelete my pictures from the camera. huk,huk,huk.
We had it at Johnny's Summit Subang.

Bye for now! See Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment