Saturday, June 18, 2011

'Doa Selamat'


Ya... the big day had finally came and end with satisfaction. It's Cuttoo Time, at my Place on Friday 17th, June.
We did it differently this time started with Recited Yassin followed by Doa Selamat, led by Hajjah Tun from Kota Kemuning. I had invited my Cuttoo friends and neighbors as well, about 20 people attended. Preparations were made a few days earlier, baking and the setting up and can't wait to take pictures....yeah,yeah!
I cooked Kampong Food, Tempoyak Ikan Patin, Masak lemak nenas/udang, Terung masak siam, perbagai ulam dan pelbagai sambal. My friends Lina and Roslina brought kerabu and Som tam. Tunggu.... my menu belum habis lagi.. my English delights, such as Roast Beef, Potato Salad and Chicken Pie. For Dessert... Apple Pie, Chocolate Banana and Red Velvet Cake plus Bubur kacang with Durian done by a Friend, Fairuz. And some Kueh brought by some friends. Indeed, plenty of selection of Food. Whooh! it's like Hotel Buffet.
Huhuhu, Camera tiba2 hilang, no pictures of the mengaji part. Found it later... regretted did not snap more pictures on Food. Saya lah Host, camera man and tukang masak. But, what more could I asked for, tho, penat giller... hasrat baca yassin tercapai and majlis pun alhamdullilah sempurna. And most of all I like to thank my Darling Hb for letting me organized this occasion in our house.


After the Mengaji and Doa Selamat. These were just half of my guest,
the others were late.

Kak Shidah smilling sweetly.

Wallah!! the Kampong Selections.

The varieties of sambal placed in the small covered bowls,
sambal belacan,tempoyak, budu and sambal kelapa.
And with selection of Ulam. And far left *not seen* was where
I placed my English Delight..Roast Beef and Chicken Pie.

I added some fruits in my Potato Salad

Desserts...Apple Pie, Red Velvet and Bubur kacang Durian
covered in the Bowl.



Aniza, Kak Non and Mala

The ladies, enjoying their food. This was why I love cooking Kampong food,
Tak malu2 you,..bertambah2 nasi, hehe.What a bliss to watch my dear friends
yang melaram bergaya modern but love Kampong Food.


Kak Faridah and Sabariah.

Datin, Dina, Hajah Tun and Saliza

Celebrated Steff's b'day.

Posing with Steff and Mala

With lots of thanks Friends, for coming and bringing food and lovely presents
for me.

From Kak Shidah, lovely hankies and Head Scarf
From Kak Non...8 Napkins Holder.
Align Center

My favorite Varnish for my Painting from Aniza

Hmm.... Mission accomplished!
Assalamualaikum, till the next Entry...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment