Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Loafty Discount For Breakfast..and Plants.


My purple rose, blooming again!

Wednesday, 8th June.
This morning Hb and me bergegas ke The Loaf Empire Subang after receiving 2 calls from my Cousin Megat asking where we were...jam la. Oh no, no! bukan emergency....but 50 percent sale on bread and pastries for Members only at The Loaf. Cheap skate betoi orang2 di K.l, pantang dengar sale. You had to queue to get your order. Come to think of it, sale apa, we spent 50 ringgit just for breakfast. Anyway, we had fun there, sembang2 while enjoying the supposed to be sale food from 10 a.m till almost 12.00 p.m. Too bad, terlupa nak snap our food. That was branch for us breakkfast and lunch. We had Tun Japanese curry and some sweet pastries with coffee. Later, Hb and me bought some groceries at Jaya Grosser.



The loving wife...

Chubby eh!


Proud Customer! breakfast at discount price, hehe!


We were back almost 1 p.m and guess what I did? Arranging my pots of plants in my garden as the weather was quite kind to me today. Satisfied, but need to replant some old plants that looked *hidup segan mati tak mahu* hehe.


My ficus tree of more than 10 years old. Planted in a pot.





Meanwhile.. our dinner last night.

Pasta with Fried Prawns, shredded Salmon, boiled
Asparagus and Potato Salad.


Bye! Sehingga berjumpa lagi, insyallah!

1 comment:

  1. tak guna punya the loaf...masa kami kat sana tak le pulak 50% nya...kalau tak depan hotel je dekat pavillion tu.eemm..hari-hari boleh makannya...

    ReplyDelete