Sunday, June 5, 2011

Perfecto...but hmm..


What do you think of these cupcakes?
The kind that make you melt? Inviting and can't wait to get a bite, right a way?
We normally will get attracted with lovely looking food, perfecto! Hmm..yum yum!!
But don't be deceived by the looks! The carrot cupcake was not what I expected to taste like after all...
Argh!! Grrr.... I wasted 8 eggs, sugar, carrots, flour, and cheese. I was baking Carrot CupCake and when it's about to cook I suddenly remembered I did not add oil into the batter. Huhuhu, grrrr....m. It tasted like Apam, spongy but dry. Apam with Cheese Topping hehe.
I was supposed to bake for my neighbor Linda House Warming. What a waste!!! Somehow never mind, it looked pretty and I thought it would made nice pictures for my post.





We attended our neighbor Linda's house warming later that night without the cupcakes, of course!

Mary and Zulita

Anita and Kak Faridah


Ever since we came back from Ipoh, we were out everyday to Physio and medical appointment. Prff!! Kaki ni dah lenguh menekan accelerator...
Physio is important, it helped Hb to strengthen his hands muscles. Alhamdullilah, the fingers are starting to move. Then we would have lunch outside.. Normally when we eat rice for lunch, malam I would cooked something simple like noodles, pasta or bread.


Singapore Fried Meehoon

Scramble Eggs eaten as Sandwich's filling.

Bye! See you guys later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment