Sunday, June 12, 2011

Garden..With Herbs, Veges and Flowers


Hello Peeps.
I do hope you alls are occupied with the things you love.
And me, I was busy busy..with the things I love..not cooking, but yes, Gardening..hikhikhik..excited!
Went to Sungai Buloh again, remember, last time was in April. Banyak bunga2 baru yang I have not seen before. Tak berani nak beli, takut it would not survive long kat sini and quite pricey pulak tu. Rasa nak angkut semua balik. No, am NOT, an impulsive buyer, mind you. No doubt suka membeli, but careful, hehe. My first stop was at the shop selling Herbs. I bought oregano, rosemary, mint leaves, pokok saderi, basil, brinjal, lady's fingers, and chili. Yes, saya nak jadi pekebun kecil. I always love to have Herb garden where I could just pluck them fresh..wonderful! Dah tak larat tanam from seeds...tak besar besar.
And I also bought flowers, Salvia *looked like lavender* roses, petunia, lady of the night *sundal malam* empat je, see, I was'nt carried away. And some organic soil. Imagine with that loads at the back seat with maid seated at the corner and fetched Hb at Pantai.. Then, had lunch at Anjung Merah lagi.
I planted my plants into the pots as soon as I reached home. And took me three days to reorganize my garden. As I mentioned earlier, I needed to replant my orchids and some old plants yang sungguh tidak di beri perhatian selama ni..kejam saya. I hope the plants will respond to me....haha. I was most of the time at the garden looking at my plants. I love the new surroundings. Ubah sini, ubah sana..tak abis2..Ish! masih tak puas hati, besok la pulak.

Lets take a look at my plants.

Buah terung yg bergayut2...sungguh menyenangkan!

Bendi, siap boleh petik.

Oregano


From left Mint leaves, daun saderi and Basil


Salvia



Yellow Roses.


Petunias

Yesterday's Dinner, Sandwiches.

Hb's plate.


Black pepper bologna

Hot dogs with fried onions.

These are few version of self made sandwiches from our plates ........





Sunday Morning Treats...Scones.


Enjoy the weekends. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment