Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dream.....


After the last two occasions that just went by, I just wanted to laze around in the house and looked for old books to do craftwork instead. I did Crochet, but halfway, I cannot understand the photostat copy I bought. I could not find my old Crochet book. And now waiting for my sister Teh to pass me hers. What to expect when you last doing it 28 years ago. Hmm, the crave for Craft is back....
Cooking? I forced myself for Hb and the kids. Understood, that Life is not about relaxing or having to eat out all the time. But, I know, Hb wouldn't mind if I suggested having lunch outside everyday. It's what he wanted.... to relieve the boredom was by going out. But, not for long, for he would be restless with the disturbing sensation on his hands and some parts of his body are still strong. Yup, had to bear with that....outing and quicky, quicky dah kena balik.
Okay, yesterday we had lunch at 'Belangga' Empire Subang. I had been telling Hb about the food. It's more towards Kelantanese Delicacy. Memang Sedap! I highly recommend this place, with reasonable price? Okay I guessed, with that environment and location...and what's important is the food, it's something to talk about.

Hb ordered Nasi kerabu with Beef Sirloin

Mine, Mee Bandung. Slurp! very tasty.


Ice trella.

And what I cooked for dinner last night was actually not planned. I made Thin Crusty Pizza, Cinnamon rolls and salad to go with the Pizza. Eventhough malas, but cooking is something that is a must to every women, especially housewife. But, with passion... then, as a result, you'll have great satisfaction.


Pizza




I guessed, Cooking is my skill. I have been wanting to pursue my dream into the cake business. What if I fail or just 'hangat hangat taik ayam'? What if... I Must NOT have that Negative Thinking!! Nothing wrong if I fail. It's something to help me occupied, besides being with Hb of course, I want to do it for pleasure FOR THE LOVE OF BAKING.. And ENTAH bila this dream will come through or it will just be only a dream then. I hope I wasn't rambling about the idea..AM SERIOUS!! *Ehh....boleh ke??*

Dream is free actually, no charge. Be free to Dream!!
Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment