Monday, June 20, 2011

'Happy Father's Day!'

For 'Papa'

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes.
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail....


Papa, you're someone to look up to,
no matter how tall I've grown.

It was a touching but also proud moment when my kids wished and kissed their Papa on his cheek the first thing they woke up...sob, sob...
I could not held my tears as I flashed back when they were little hugging and kissing Papa excitedly on occasion like this. And I am very very pleased that things remained the way it was.

We went out to celebrate that night at Sheesh Mahall Northern Indian Restaurant in Subang Jaya. I had invited my niece Nadira to join us as she was all alone and away from her parents. Well, don't ask me what we ordered, I don't remember other than Pilaff Rice and Naan Bread.
Enjoy the pictures below.

The most important thing a father can do for his
children is to love their mother *wink*








'Happy Father's Day to my Dad and all Fathers in the whole wide world.
Have a wonderful and productive week!! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment